Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428848 by Hectoro Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:57 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
date: 1 November 2021, 4:19 AM
subject: GIVE ME ONE MORE BENEFIT OF DOUBT LET ME FINALIZE THE TRANSACTION AS SOON AS YOU ACCEPT TO SEND THE FINAL PAYMENT.

WELCOME TO SHARK TRADE ACCOUNT
(NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

$64 200 000 MILLION USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER (LIMITED OFFER AS BITCOINS IS STILL RISING AND MIGHT FALL)

ATTENTION FRIEND, CHASE BANK JUST RELEASED YOUR ATM CARD WITH A BONUS OF $500 000 USD LOADED

There is good news, as the federal ministry of finance approves an ATM MASTER CARD from CHASE BANK in your name, containing the EXACT AMOUNT i previously mentioned to you ($500 000 usd), The ATM MASTER CARD from CHASE BANK is now in my care and i should have delivered this to you straight away if you had completed the online bank verification process for the release of your Funds $64 200 000 Million USD, You would have used part of the fund to pay for the DELIVERY CLEARANCE of the ATM MASTER card, Please try and look into this matter, why would i be telling you all this if have nothing for you?

The ATM CARD from chase bank is affiliated with shark trades, You can do so many things with the card, It works on BANK ATM MACHINE AND ALSO ON BITCOINS ATM MACHINE, You can use it to FUND any of your BITCOIN WALLET LIKE BLOCKCHAIN AND COINBASE, You can also use the ATM CARD to transfer any amount of cash to your bank accounts or other credit cards, This is a bonus card and once you receive the card, they won't be any need for you to pay for any pin or codes, you will be asked to take a picture of you holding the card and then submit to the federal ministry of finance, in 2 hours the bank will call you and give you the pin code on the phone, Please try and complete the fund verification so i can complete the entire transaction for you.

TRUST ME, BECAUSE I TRUST THIS TRANSACTION WITH MY WHOLE LIFE, I JAMES ANDERSON EXCHANGES MY LIFE FOR DEATH IF THIS TRANSACTION EVER FAILS, IT CAN NEVER FAIL, I WILL FINALIZE THE TRANSACTION TODAY AND I BET MY LIFE ON THIS MY FRIEND. STOP DELAYING US, BECAUSE MY ONLY FEAR IS THE IRS, THEY CAN COME IN ANYTIME AND CONFISCATE THE FUND AS UNCLAIMED.

GIVE ME ONE MORE BENEFIT OF DOUBT LET ME FINALIZE THE TRANSACTION AS SOON AS YOU ACCEPT TO SEND THE FINAL PAYMENT.

Try and work something out, stay with me until this is over, i am the only person who has your interest at heart and is going to be honest with you until this is completed. I just want you to know that you are not alone on this.

HERE IS THE NEW OFFSHORE ACCOUNT DETAILS

OFFSHORE ACCOUNT ISSUING BANK ; CHASE BANK
TOTAL BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT : $64.200.000.00 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT : 10/15/2021
# OFFSHORE ACCOUNT NUMBER 568909976345
AMOUNT ON BITCOIN: $21.000.000.00 MILLION USD
ACCUMULATED BONUS ON ATM CARD: $500,000 THOUSAND USD ONLY

SEND THE FEE TO THE AGENT NAME BELOW USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM / WORLDREMIT

RECEIVERS NAME: Tovissohe Andre
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT: $150 USD ONLY

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM GIFT CARD SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

I WILL FORWARD DETAILS OF ONLINE BANK FREE REGISTRATION FOR THE SAFE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. James Anderson

IT WILL BE GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU ONCE YOU RECEIVE MY EMAIL

BEST REGARDS
Advertisement