Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404697 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:21 am
Subject: Payment Approval
To: Recipients <>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:45:48 -0600
Reply-To: [email protected]

attention :

Sometimes, I do wonder if you are really, really with your senses. How Could you keep trusting people and at the end you will loose your hard Earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names? They Impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors, Directors/Chairmen of one Office or the other. Their game plan is only just to extort your hard Earned money. Now, the question is how long you will continue to be Deceived? Sometimes, they will issue you fake check, un-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order.

Anyway, by the virtue of my position I have been following this Transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the Fund. More often than not, I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and That of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate That at the end you loose. Although, I don't blame you because you are Not here in United Nation Headquater to witness the processing of your payment in London and USA. The problem you are having is that you been told the whole truth About this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to Be extorting your money. The most annoying part is even fraudsters Have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich them selves At your expense. Those you feel are assisting or working for you are Your main problems. I know the truth surrounding this payment and I am The only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice.

Please I beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being Deceived. Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I can Explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your Payment. Do not panic, be rest assured that this arrangement will be Guided by your Embassy here in England.

N/B: You are urgently requested to provide me with the following information

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone Number:

Contact me upon the receipt of this mail if you wish to receive your fund and stop wasting your hard earn money.. the only aomunt you have to pay is for notarization and diplomatic delivery of your scam victim payment.

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. Rinaldo Dantas with your valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is US$2,500,000.00 only we expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor the payment effectively.
Email: [email protected]
I await your urgent response.

Thanks
Amina Jane Mohammed
The Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations/
Director For Scam Victim Payment Processing

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement