Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404695 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:19 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: FROM: DELIVERY URGENT 12/02/202
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 21:21:56 +0100

I am a Diplomat named Ms, Ebube N. Rickson, mandated to deliver your inheritance funds to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$2.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement which was signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at the airport in your country and before I can deliver the funds to your doorstep as soon as possible, you have to reconfirm the following information's to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.

1.Full Name.......
2.Residential Address.......................
3.Age .......
4.Occupation...............
5.Direct Telephone Numbers............

After verification of the information's with what I have on file, I shall contact you immediately so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Kindest Regards,
Ms, Ebube Nwagbo Rickson
E-mail Reply: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement