Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404491 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:04 am
Subject: Good News...
Thread-Topic: Good News...
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 11:34:13 +0000

Address : 278 Rahata I78 Road, Bang Phonhjang,
Yamg Nsuwa,
Bangkok 10167 Thailand.

Greetings : Sir

Your long awaited part payment of $I5,500,000.00 USD (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) is ready for immediate release to you, and it was electronically credited into an ATM Visa Card for easy delivery. EMAIL: REPLY TO: [email protected]

Your new Payment Reference No.- 6363836,
Password No: 006786,
Pin Code No: 1787
Your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 05872,
Released Code No: 1134;
Immediate Telex confirmation No:- 043612;
Secret Code No: TBKTA28
Re-Confirm;

Your Names: |Address: |Cell Phone: |Fax: | Home Address: | Your immediate response is needed
Person to Contact: Dr. James David the Director of the International Audit unit ATM Payment Center,
MAIL: REPLY TO: [email protected]

Your swift response will enhance our service, thanks for your co-operation;
Regards.
Dr. James David

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#413024 by FishyMails Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:47 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:37:04 +0100
Subject: Good News...

Greetings : Sir

Your long awaited part payment of $I5,500,000.00 USD (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) is ready for immediate release to you, and it was electronically credited into an ATM Visa Card for easy delivery. EMAIL: REPLY TO: [email protected]

Your new Payment Reference No.- 6363836,

Password No: 006786,

Pin Code No: 1787

Your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 05872,

Released Code No: 1134;

Immediate Telex confirmation No:- 043612;

Secret Code No: TBKTA28

Re-Confirm;

Your Names: |Address: |Cell Phone: |Fax: | Home Address: | Your immediate response is needed

Person to Contact: Dr. James David the Director of the International Audit unit ATM Payment Center,

MAIL: REPLY TO: [email protected]

Your swift response will enhance our service, thanks for your co-operation;

Regards.

Dr. James David

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.