Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403327 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:15 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:40:51 +0000
Subject: RE; LEGAL SERVICE.

Good day.

I am soliciting your utmost confidentiality in this Transaction. I am Barrister Ken Laryea Jnr, the personal
attorney to late Mr. Kurt Kahle, 51 years of age. MY PROPOSAL : My late client, late Kurt Kahle died on 25th July
2000 aboard AF4590 which crashed into the Hotelissimo with all 109 people on board and five who died on the
ground when the plan crashed, while flying to New York to join a Caribbean cruise for a "vacation of a lifetime".

Before his death, he had a deposit of USD$7.8 Million Dollars with a bank. Having heard of the tragic incident
involving late Kurt Kahle and his family,the bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary to come forward and
claim his fund. Valuable efforts have been made by the bank management to get in touch with any of his family's
but all effort were in vain as he died with his entire family (his wife and only son Michael).

Based on this, the bank then contacted me as their only known legally consultant. The only name of next of kin
given to me by late Kurt Kahle unfortunately was his only son with him in the same flight that crashed, and this is
unknown to the bank. I'm taking this advantage in order to better my life and that of my family since there is no
relation of my late client that can claim the fund and i do not want corrupt the bank officials to share the
USD$7.8 Million among themselves as unclaimed fund.

I now decided to seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to late Kurt Kahle, so that the
USD$7.8 Million will be released to you as the next of kin. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund
will be carefully worked out by me because he gave me the certificate of deposit before his death as his legal
adviser.

I am assuring you that this transaction and its procedures is 100% legal and risk free involvement. Your share stays
while the rest will be for myself. The sharing of the fund between the two of us will be as follows: 40% of the total
sum will go to you for your effort and commitment to the success of this transaction. 60% will be for me here.

As soon as I receive an acknowledgement of the receipt of this message in Acceptance, I will immediately start up
with the process. If this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly reply me immediately you get this mail. This will be a
wire transfer transaction, but most importantly to achieve success, you must keep TOPMOST CONFIDENTIALITY
of this transaction.

To proceed, i need the following information to process the transaction:

1) Full Names
2) Address
3) Telephone numbers and fax.

Waiting for your immediate response.

Sincerely,
Barrister Ken Laryea Jnr
(Attorney At Law).

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403367 by FishyMails Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:42 am
Date: 2020-01-17 11:02:43 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: RE; LEGAL SERVICE.

Good day,

First of all many thanks for finding time to reply my mail. I also want you to know that in a transaction of this nature it takes two to perfect it and it does not mean you must know each other formally before working together. It has been a great taught divulging this secret to you due to the nature of this deal but i think one has to be trusted for us to succeed.

The most important thing is to trust on each other and uphold the protection and preservation of each others right when the deal is done. I believe sooner or later you will realize that my proposal is an opportunity once in our lives and believe me you will give testimony and of course erase any negative idea from your mind, as an attorney i gain nothing in putting up a proposal i am not sure of. This is a deal i have nurtured for months now and needed a positive, sincere and matured person who will up hold and appreciate his involvement in this transaction.

Meanwhile, i do not know what happened along the way when i sent you the message, it was well type by me before sending it and it's not a style.

I will summerise the paths of this transaction to you. Below is a summary of the paths of this transaction:

I am the principal attorney to late Mr. Kurt Kahle before his death. The bank has already required from me the next of kin, and I had informed the bank officially that I am in touch with the next of kin. As soon as I hear from you I will draft a letter which will introduce you to the bank as the next of kin and the beneficiary of the deceased fund.

Definitely, the bank will demand from you certain documents to proof your position as a family member, close relative of the deceased customer or business partner. The required document are: 1. Affidavit of claim, 2. Letters of administration,3. Oath without will,etc. I want you to know that I have made all the necessary arrangement on how to obtain these documents in your name. As soon as these documents are received by the bank and authenticated, they will do a formal application to bank of Ghana and the money will be wired into your designated account.

I will supply you all the underground information required for this transaction, your role is to boldly apply as the next of kins of the deceased.But before then, kindly send me some micro details about yourself, like your full name, address and contact phone number and an ID which could be your passport or national ID or driving license.This will enable me to begin to work things out in your name as the next of kins.If you cooperate accordingly with me, the transfer will be hitch free.

I look forward to your reply soon. Please reply.

Best regards,

Barrister Ken Laryea Jnr

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#404071 by FishyMails Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:45 pm
Date: 2020-02-01 2:05:16 PM +00:00
Subject: RESPONSE FROM THE BANK (ATTACHED HERE)

Dear ,

Furtherance in submission of the application letter to the bank dated 28th January,2020. I write to inform you that i have receive response from the bank. The bank as response with their requirement to our claims. I have enclosed here copy of the requirements for your perusal.

I really had a tough day yesterday after receiving the requirement from the bank i immediately forward it to my contact person in the court who is going to help us in procuring all relevant documents in your name. Already he has been working on it since last week. We were only waiting to receive this requirement from the bank to enable us conclude on exact documents needed.

I which to further update you of my meeting with my contact person yesterday evening, who is procuring all relevant documents to our claims. We had a lengthen talk and he made me to understand that since you are not physically present in the country the court will have him sworn an oath and he will need to bribe his way through the judge also probate registrar. I made him to understand that you were unable to come physically now due to work schedule and should do all he can't to represent you in court.

He as assured me that he will obtain all documents in your favour. He further informed me that the cost of the documents is USD$18,500.00 and since he need to bribe court officials since you are not physically present in the country. I have giving him the go ahead and I pay him $6000.00 as part payment of the money to start the process to avoid any impediments. I have yesterday applied for a loan from my bank and hopefully i will receive good news from my bank by Monday and I will also let you know what will be your financial contribution because we need to do it as fast as possible, also i made him to understand that we need all the documents urgently. He told me that since I already given him part of the money and list of the documents I should consider it done but I should try and complete the balance to enable him succeed. He further told me that he will obtain some of the documents by Monday. It seems that you are indeed a very lucky man; things are really working in our way for good. It’s true that they say that if you have money you can move mountain, because this is something that will take more days. Remember all payment and documents will bear your name.

Please find attached here requirement letter from the bank also payment receipt of an amount of $6000 made to my contact man in the court as part payment for your record purpose.

Please accept my sincere hands of friendship as we work together to achieve success. I do hope that my implicit trust on you in matter will be appreciated at all times.

Yours truly,
Barrister Ken Laryea Jnr

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#404168 by FishyMails Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:56 pm
Date: 2020-02-03 12:14:32 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: RESPONSE FROM THE BANK (ATTACHED HERE)

Dear

Thanks for your mail and i really appreciate you for wanting to take care of the payment of the documents. I advice that you should send the payment through the account details below for quicker receipt of the payment.

BANK NAME: ECOBANK GHANA LTD
BANK ADDRESS: DARKUMAN BRANCH, ACCRA - GHANA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1441001229326
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
ACC NAME: R & F PRIME ATLANTIC LIMITED

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Ken Laryea Jnr

Bank account reported.