Room for Rent and other rental scams
#403017 by Michelle Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:36 pm
Sara Corrales Sorribas < [email protected] >

Hi there,

My name is Sara, 32 years old and I have received an email with an interest in renting my apartment.
The apartment quiet, has all the facilities and utilities: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high-speed Internet, pets are allowed.
The monthly rent is 500 €, it is also important that the utilities (water, electricity, internet, digital TV) are included in the price.
The apartment is in excellent condition, as you have seen in pictures.
The apartment is furnished, renovated and fully equipped (washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, digital TV, WLAN).
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use your, you have access to a very large and well-ventilated warehouse, into which you can put my furniture.
If you are already interested, we've come to me.
Looking forward to hear from you.
I am sorry, but my German is not very good. English is better.

Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement