Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#401118 by Michelle Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:22 am

Ok,good..I agree with the price and am satisfied with the conditions too and i would arrange for the transportation to my cousin in the United Kingdom where it will be used but i would be paying through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way to pay... and do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that directly from my account Okay? . So if you accept the proposal, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already:-

Name :
PayPal Email :
Mobile Number:
Total amount in EUR:
Home Address:

or you can send me a PayPal money request, so that i can proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up after you received your money. I will need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged.

Regards,
i expect your reply soon

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement