Room for Rent and other rental scams
#401105 by Michelle Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:02 am
Miller David Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:

My flat is still available for rent.You can stay in my flat as long as you pay your rent at when due, Here are the necessary things you need to know about the rent and deposit. Rent per month is £450 { includes all bills : water, gas, council tax, TV license and wireless Internet} also Security deposit of £500 protected by the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme and it's refundable after end of your stay in my flat. Dss is acceptable but you will need to make a deposit upfront.

However, i need to know some details about you. Can you keep my flat clean and tidy? Do you have references in Hastings? The flat is new and all the facilities present are all new so i am looking for a responsible and clean tenant.

I am reliable and open. If anything is wrong with the flat, i makes sure the problem is quickly rectified. I have been disappointed lately with unserious interested candidate when it comes to viewing or reservation so i will appreciate your sincere reply.

Hope to read from you soon and i would like to know where you are coming from to stay in my flat.

Regards

Miller David Johnson <[email protected]>

Thanks for the reply, I am renting it out because i was transferred out of Hastings at my place of work, i am not after the rent but someone that could take good care of all the facilities present. I currently work and live in Portishead. Regarding to your question, its possible for you to come for the viewing. However, i can make a perfect reservation for you as i am giving you 100% guarantee as the Flat is still available. I would need to take a day off in order to come down to Hastings and schedule for the viewing. Yet some prospective tenants do not have the money to pay the rent and they disturb the landlord to arrange a viewing, so i wouldn't like such to happen again.
More so, i have 2 other interested candidates that just provided their details for the tenancy agreement and also willing to make an advance deposit to secure the House but i declined because they have a big family with children, 3 cats and dogs.
Nevertheless, i will appreciate if you would be able to get the security deposit transferred now via online banking or locate the bank. Upon verification of payment, we proceed immediately with the viewing. We can proceed with the viewing at your convenient time. Your funds will be protected and monitor by the www.depositprotection.com.
Please let me know if you are willing to proceed with the payment so that i can provide to you the bank account details. You will pay the rent after the viewing and note that making a deposit doesn't mean you must rent my Flat after the viewing, if you decide not to proceed with the rent, then i will refund the deposit immediately without any deduction
Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement