Information on romance scams and scammers.
#400017 by Snow-White Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:07 pm
tagged
uid=6094223654

Stephen Smith
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 1094 times
Profile Skin: Default
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: I am a good man who is single for some years now before coming to this site to try to see if I can see any woman that will match my late wife place in my heart and love me for real as I am here to love her too always and forever and my I am a single man with my lovely son Alexander

Image Image Image Image Image

I am new here and seriously looking for a good woman in my life for a relationship and that it is why I contact you to know if you like a single man like me that it is single for some years now after I lost my late wife by left breast cancer and come to this site to find a good woman in my life but single with my son Alexander

I am single and searching for a good woman in my life for a relationship

My son will be 18yrs old this month and seriously looking for a good woman that will love me as who am I for now and also give me true love and long term relationship with me always and also love me and my boy Alexander too 
Are you ready to give me chance in your heart for me to proved my love for you and ready to love you for real always and forever if you give me chance in your heart for a relationship??

[email protected]

google hangouts
Advertisement