Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#399952 by AlanJones Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:40 am
Subject: Inspector General of Police (I.G.P) Republic of Ghana,
Tel. Nos.: +233242588703 & +233577134243

GHANA POLICE SERVICE HEARD QUOT ER
OPPOSITE NIMER JUNCTION ACCRA
REF AGPF, TEL,+233 242 (588) 703
PO, BOX 11

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

Message From the Inspector General of Police (I.G.P) Republic of Ghana, Mr. David Asante-Apeatu, order by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo. To serve our country with Godly heart for the interest of our people and foreigners who has transactions here.

And as the current IGP of Ghana Republic, i am to discharge my duties in accordance with the 1992 constitution of the Republic of Ghana which state that i am to promote law and order in the country as well as to enhance the image of the Ghana Police Service (GPS). Meanwhile, too many persons have been IMPERSONATING MY OFFICE as the IGP of Ghana Republic Which is too bad.

We are aware of your dealings here in Ghana and I have been directed to personally handle your transactions here in Ghana to ensure that all your transactions are legally conducted to aid success of the delivery/release of your funds in Ghana to you in various institutions in the country, including banks, security company, western union e.t.c .

You as a foreigners abroad have this problem here of been scammed and never choose to report any of them to the authority here in Ghana to take proper precaution and help you resolve it but keep on sending money to
wrong people by labeling the country bad among other African country.

Ghana have been black listed in international trade for this reason and in my reign as the New IGP Republic of Ghana, i want to fight against corruption in general and this Internet Fraud in particular.

Also noted that ,the main reason why am contacting you about ,i received a letter from the office of the presidency and they letter stated that some people are contacting you using the name of United nation Barrister and bankers to scam you and all these set of people is terminating the reputation and the image of our great country Ghana , and i want you to forward me all the transaction you are handling here in West Africa, because many of them are impostors who claims to be United nation Barrister and bankers and any other officials offices to me, so that the verification can take place about those people , and if they are caught will be arrested and send to jail because of the money he extorted from foreign beneficiaries .

Noted that ,i hereby to assure you that we Ghana Police Service will secure you and your transaction so that you can not fall in victims of impostors and scammers anymore , and if any one is contacting you in respect of transaction ,you should forward that message to me so that i can take proper verification of those message in order to know if they are real or fake transaction .

I'm waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithful,
Mr. David Asante-Apeatu.
Inspector General of Police Ghana.
+233 577-134-243.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement