Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398398 by AlanJones Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:59 am
Subject: MAIL
Tel. No.: +447035933055

Good day Sir/Ma,
I hope this information meets you in a good state of Mind. I Work with Halifax Bank here in the UK and I am Jack William by name, although we don’t know each other but I believe you & I can benefit from this vital information I have to share.

I’m a person with a good Heart & wish to be of help to less privilege but I’ve limited resources in doing cause I Live on my Monthly Payroll Check. See, here in my Bank branch there’s a Russian Client who operates a Business Account, which I’m his Account Officer but he died about 8(eight) Months ago and No one has showed up as a Family member ever since, my Bank does not have a Contact info of his families members either as he didn't include a Beneficiary when Opening this Account and this issue needs an urgent attention because my Bank had a board meeting not long ago regarding this Account and some other Account that fall in the same category. My Bank will soon forward the FUNDS in the Accounts to the Central Bank of the Nation then if no one still shows up at a period of 2-3 years, the Funds goes into the Wallet of the Government and it has being so ever since.

I know, It’s Wrong selling out the Bank information as an Account officer but I am doing this so I can carry out my good plans on helping the less privileged and also be able to start a Business of my Own so I can be of help to my people too. The Money in question is 36.2 Million Pounds and here is the plans, This Fund will be shared into different parts, 45% goes to me as the Account Officer, 30% goes to you for receiving the Money, 20% goes to any Charity organization around where you Live then 5% will be used for preparation of all the Documentation needed for the Transfer.

I will give you all the guard lines needed but all I need from you is Trust in receiving this Fund, So if you think you are trustworthy & Capable of doing this deal with me then get back to me as soon as possible so I can instruct you on how to go about contacting Via email or Call, as you need not to show up at the Bank in person okay. Thanks, I await your quick response regards Jack William +447035933055

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement