Room for Rent and other rental scams
#398368 by Michelle Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:03 am
Donald Wilson ([email protected]).

Thanks for your interest and inquiries, I am the owner of the property you are making inquiry of and it's still available for rent..I'm looking for a responsible person to occupy and maintain the apartment as it will be available for a period of 2 years or more.

I'm emailing you from Vancouver, BC where I'm presently for a program called Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). So I decided to put up the apartment for rent cause I won't be coming back to Vancouver anytime soon and I don't want the apartment to be left empty, I'm looking for a neat and well responsible tenant that can take very good care of it for me for the period that I'm not about to do so, and I believe 100% that you will love the apartment cause I left it clean and tidied up before I left.

AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

UTILITIES: Hydro, Cable, Internet access, Central Air Conditioning, Water, Laundry, Garbage Chute, Parking, Heating, Electricity, TV, fridge etc.

ADDRESS

1029 King St W Unit 333, Toronto, ON M6K 3N3, Canada

Bedroom: 1

Bathrooms: 1

Rent: $1,500

If you're interested in renting the apartment, kindly get back to me by filling out the below details accurately for tenement document to be prepared

RENT APPLICATION FORM.

*Your Full Name:

*Your Full Address:

*Phone Number:

*Marital Status:

*Do you have a pet:

*Do you have a car:

*About you :

*The picture of the Tenant Renting the house? (If available):

*Exact move in date:

*Exact move out date (If known):

*How many month rent are you willing to pay upfront:

Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible.

Thanks for choosing my apartment,

Donald Wilson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement