Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397017 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:29 am
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:44:13 +0900
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention : Master Card Owner

Attention : Master Card Owner

My Name Is Mr Louis Arnold Director Foreign Transfer Office, I Am Hereby To Inform You That UBA Bank Plc Have Been Mandated by the united nation to Issue Out Your Compensation Payment Of $15.5 Million USD Through ATM Master Card.You Are Advised To Stop Further Communication With Any Other Person(S) Or Office(S) To Avoid Made A Mistake In Receiving Your ATM Master Card.

UBA bank management have confirmed automation of your swift payment through an electronic ATM Master card payment. the bank have arranged your payment through swift card payment center Asia pacific this card center will send you an ATM master card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world.the maximum daily withdrawal is $10,000 US dollars per day. your total fund in the card is $15.5 million USD. now you are to take care of your fund by contacting the bank today. this is a special arrangement in collaboration with master card company USA .

waiting for your address where to deliver it, kindly reconfirm the below information to us and make sure your address is writing correctly to avoid wrongful delivery of your ATM Master card to a wrong address and wrong person.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS:
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
A VALID COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL
PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENSE:
YOUR COUNTRY : ;
NEAREST AIRPORT :

Upon the receipt of your mailing address we shall proceed to dispatch your ATM Master Card worth of $15,500,000.00 million usd directly to your nominated address so you absolutely have nothing to worry about all we need is your Prompt Response and Co-operation by Gods Grace we will have a successful delivery.

DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL OR TEXT ME ON (+234_8160512052.) AS SOON AS
YOU READ THIS MAIL. THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND I WAIT FOR YOUR
KIND POSITIVE RESPOND

Your Urgent Response is highly anticipated!!

Regards,

Mr Mr Louis Arnold
Director UBA BANK AFRICA
Phone: +234_8160512052
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement