Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397007 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:09 am
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 05:29:53 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Private Message,

Hello Friend,
First I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my contacting you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we don't know each other before.

I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Miss Wendy Lemi Milla, i am the deaughter of Mr. Jimmy Lemi Milla.

Mr. Jimmy Lemi Milla and his bodyguard were shot dead in Juba on Wednesday February 9, 2011, Mr. Jimmy Lemi Milla was the minister of Cooperatives and Rural Development, South Sudan.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-12403620

Before he died he revealed to me about the two boxes, one of the box containing 225 Gold Dust and the other box containing $18.6 Million us dollars which he deposited with a security company in Ghana for safe keeping.

My father did not disclose the content of the boxes to the security company, to avoid the officials from raising eyebrows. This fund and the gold were to be sent to his foreign business partner in Overseas for investment purposes before his sudden death.

I am appealing to you to assist me transfer this fund to your account overseas so that i can move over there for my life and continue with my education there and also help me to invest the money wisely.

Immediately I receive mail response from you, indicating your further determination in helping me out of this situation, I will give you the contact of the security company, and I shall also send to you all the documents regarding to this deposit for your conviction.

In regards to this, your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions?

1. Can you honestly help me as your partner?
2. Can I completely trust you that you cannot betray me? Please I wait to hear from you soon through my email [email protected]

Tanks and God bless.
Yours Sincerely,
Wendy Lemi Milla.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement