Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#70739 by Mike Wilson Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:17 pm
This is now confirmed that the scammer is located in Cameroon.

Andre Young [email protected] Received from [41.202.194.88] = Cameroon, Africa.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#70966 by Mike Wilson Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:09 pm
Additional information on Space Pet Shippers:

Email: [email protected]

X-Originating-IP: [41.202.198.207] = Cameroon, Africa.

Claims a telephone number of 301-328-3602 This telephone number resolvers to Westchester, Maryland, USA

The telephone calls from the scammer origianted from +34917883036 which resolves to Madrid Spain.

The website has been reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#71421 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:31 am
www.ussad.co.cc / www.ussad.webs.com fake animal transport company that is not registered with the proper authorities.

The site is in the process of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#71613 by Mike Wilson Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:37 pm
Fake animal transport company

www.trippleacouriers.com

It is ALWAYS a scam
#71717 by Mike Wilson Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:06 am
Fake animal transport company.

http://www.interpettravels.tk

e-mail: [email protected]

For US Clients Call

Tel : 8308653577

For UK Clients Call

Tel : 00447031821535

For Australian Clients Call

Tel : 0061894672543

Others Call

Tel: 0023779351584 / 0023773019089

Site is in the process of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#73186 by johar Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:08 pm
i'd like to share my story about buying a snake from a breeder online , he's called Danny Markson , that guy was saying OK , like 10 times per line, i didn't find it convincing that he's from UK. funny thing i was supposed to get an email from the pets transport company , and their email is [email protected] , i found it weird that a company like that doesn't have their own email , when i searched petsjet, they were originated in Au. not Uk. .. so i decided to do some search on him and here i found people complaining about him. the funny tricks that made me get suspicious of him

1st - no website of the pet travel company
2nd - he sent the pet right away to the pet company in 20 minutes? even though its the weekend?
3rd - he's in UK, but the money transfer is in Cameroon?
4th - the emails i had , were too suspicious, here's my email....

----------my email --------------

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: ***AWAITING PAYMENT AND DELIVERY NOTIFICATION FOR YOUR MALE JAGUAR PYTHON TO KUWAIT***
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 20:43:06 +0300

hello there, i just got your call from one of the guys, i can't call them back cuz the number was "unknown"
however, i told the guy that the western union is closed at the moment cuz its 8 pm, and im not sure if they're gonna be open or not because of the "eid's holidays" ..

anyways, i do have a question for you.. what happens if the snake gets rejected in the airport and its not allowed to go through the custom ? have you ever shipped a snake to kuwait? everyone here is telling me its illegal to order a snake online. so what happens if you guys dont deliver the snake to my house? will you send the money back?

i would appreciate it if you answer the question, im just making sure cuz its my 1st time ever ordering a pet online.
and i'd appreciate it if you make sure as well about kuwait.

thanks

------------
his reply was "from the pet's travel company"

We wish to let you know that since its not possible for you to make payment today, we have kept your snake at our reservation center where he is properly taken care of. You are thus required to copy down our financial director's payment address and take to the western union and make your payment and as soon as you make the payment and get back to us with your payment information as required for confirmation and activation process, we will immediately process the change of ownership certificate and send to you and also our flight schedule.
Your snake will be delivered to you immediately at your home, we will do away with all custom charges if we meet them ok? we have been delivering exotic pets and animals to so many countries and even to UAE most Arab countries.
We wish to to make you give you more assurance here that we are going to ship your snake safely to your home for we have legalized license which qualifies us to transport pets and animals world wide and across international bordes So if you will make the payment tomorrow and get back to us , we will arrange and finalize all delivery papers works afterrs activating the flight ticket, then proceed with the delivery immediately.
We shall call you tomorrow for verification or you can reach us at 0023797882655 or +44702304568.
Thanks for your understanding.
MANAGING DIRECTOR
ROLLAND WILLIAMS

THANKS
STAY TO ENJOY OUR SERVICE
JET PET ANIMAL TRANSPORT
LONDON-UK

-------------
notice i put a line under that sentence .... he ended it with "OK?" guess habits die hard =)

i hope people wont fall for his scam, the fking bastard. i really wanned a nice carpet python >.> oh well.

his email is [email protected]
phone number are
+47023077599
+23777477487

the pets travel agency email is ,
[email protected]
and their numbers are
0023797882655 or +44702304568.

maybe i should send him a fake western union confirmation code lol. thank you guys for sharing information about scammer.
#73193 by Arnold Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:54 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners.
That's a standard Cameroonian pet scam, although I'm not sure I've seen one featuring snakes before.
We don't advise baiting scammers without taking precautions such as not using your real life email address.
You may be interested in our sister site www.419eater.com which deals with scambaiting.

#73201 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:32 pm
www.petrelocatorssa.webs.com
PET RELOCATORS SA

Head Office.
84 Boulevard Amadou Ahidjo
BP 498 Douala, Cameroon
Tel:0023794532414
Fax:0023733055221
Email:[email protected]

London Office
622 Chiswick High Road,
Chiswick, London W45RY
Tel:00447035972488

www.wwalsa.webs.com
WELCOME TO WORLD WIDE ANIMAL LOGISTICS SA

WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS SA I622
Chiswick High Road,
Chiswick, London W45RY
Tel: 00447035972488

www.pedas-uk.webs.com
PETS EXPRESS DELIVERY AIR SERVICE

Contact Information
+44 70-3181-3675 or 7023059863
Online service: 011-237-9589-3250
Email: [email protected]

These sites are in the process of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#73256 by Mike Wilson Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:19 am
www.petmovers.i8.com

Pet Movers Inc

Head Office.
84 Boulevard Amadou Ahidjo
BP 498 Douala, Cameroon
Tel:0023794532414
Fax:0023733055221

Email:[email protected]

London Office
622 Chiswick High Road,
Chiswick, London W45RY
Tel:00447035972488

This site is in the process of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#73406 by Mike Wilson Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:13 am
U.S Domestic Animal Transport

www.usdat.webs.com

Email [email protected]

Claims to be located in Seattle, Washington
No telephone number listed on the site.

The site is in the process of being reported

It is ALWAYS a scam
#73673 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:20 am
www.uksad.webs.com

U.K Small Animal Delivery

E-Mail: [email protected]
(+44) 7024059012

The site claims to be located in the UK
The email domain is registered to an individual in Cameroon, Africa.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#74130 by NinaGoat Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 pm
I responsed to an ad On 11/14/11, USA Classified Ads <[email protected]> from which:

I have been in contact with Danny Markson <[email protected]>
Danny Markson
+447023077599
+237 77477487

Danny Markson is/was attempting to sell goats to me from UK to USA (not something that is possible).

When I said sorry this cannot happen he referred me to "his USA contact"
Mr Coren Moore <[email protected]> who is claiming to be in Austin, Texas.

His latest email I quote
"Hello Nina

We are located in Austin TX and will be given out one GG goat for $120 with delivery cost and all paper works process. we have males and females now. can we get your order..? how many does and how many buck..?

thanks
--
Coren Moore "

If you note he is offering to sell me a GG (Golden Guernsey Goat) and offering me several more later.
There is no way possible for this person can have a Golden Guernsey doe (female) goat here in USA, only 1 farm has them and NONE have ever been sold or gone missing.

So I am adding the name Mr Coren Moore to this list to avoid.
#74147 by Bubbles Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:57 am
Welcome to ScamWarners NinaGoat and thank you for posting this information. It is great that you recognized this is a scammer. The name helps and the email address is an important handle to track the scammer. Thank you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#74761 by Mike Wilson Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:20 pm
ANIMAL AIRWAYS [email protected]

Email originated from [41.217.129.59] = Camroon, Africa.

Dr. Eytan Kreiner

BSc. BVM. MRCVS

Head of Animal Airways

Animal Airways - The Pet Flight People

Tel: +1 830 865 3577 ex:001

Fax: +1 830 800 5429

[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
#75113 by helenajo Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:21 am
i was just about to make payment for a douge de bordeaux puppy in glasgow ro be delivered to devon and i thought this sounded odd!!! the lady who emailed me about the pups was called Jennifer Akere and she sent me photo, said she has to rehome them as she works for the baptist church!!!!! :-( i emailed her saying i was worried it was a scam and she said it wasnt!!!! when i recieved an emial with some information on saying i had to call cameroon to pay via western union i thought something was wrong!!! here is some information/emails for you.. (there english is not very good)

Sorry it took me some time to have Jessy registered as i had to prepare all her papers and items together. so I am just coming back from the agency to do the registration of Jessy, and all her health papers and items i told you are now at the agency pending delivery to your home. The agency will contact you shortly, and as i told you i have registered her under "Top Class Urgent Delivery" and i was ask to pay an extra sum of £58 for choosing that class of delivery and i have done that because it takes lesser time and offers more attention to her , i was directed to pay through the post office using their director's address who is in their Sub-headquarters in Cameroon, since i was told he is the only one to confirm all payments and also responsible for delivery activation, so that is probably what you will be doing to get to them with the payment of the delivery fee if not then ask them how you will be doing it when they contact you OK. Please try to be fast as soon as they contact you OK because i have an appointment with my wife's doctor but am with my laptop just to wait a confirmation of you about the delivery OK .So you can as well call them using this number this number +447055144569 / +447023085760 / +447055170724 / +448444847879 just ask for the home delivery manager Mr. DAVIS POWELL he will explain to you all what you need to know,thanks and i wish you the best with your new puppy OK and please do not forget to let me know when she arrives your home today , also to keep us posted with monthly pictures of the baby as promised.
Thanks Kind Regards.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(they never put there name on the end of a email)

PAYMENT INFORMATION

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION SO WE COULD MAKE A FULL FLIGHT DETAILS THAT WILL HELP OUR CARRIERS IN OTHER FOR THEM TO USED THIS FLIGHT DETAILS THAT WILL HAVE YOUR FULL DELIVERY DETAILS SUCH AS YOUR FULL NAMES,ZIP CODE,HOME AND STREET ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBERS AND YOUR CITY AND THIS FLIGHT DETAILS CAN NOT BE ISSUER OUT WITHOUT YOUR PAYMENT BEEN MADE.AS OUR DIRECTOR HAVE TO APPROVE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR PUPPY TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME .

SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELLOW ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE DIRECTOR OF OUR HOST HEAD OFFICE IN CAMEROON.OUR DIRECTOR HAVE TO APPROVE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR PUPPY TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME .

1)GO TO ONE OF THE WESTERN UNION SHOPS ALONGSIDE WITH OUR DIRECTOR PAYMENTS ADDRESS BELOW.GET A PEN AND PAPER AND COPY DOWN THE PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW.

2)WHEN YOU REACH AT THE SHOP,YOU ASK FOR AN INTERNATIONAL WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SENDERS FORM,THEY SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH THAT.

3)SO YOU WILL NEED TO FILL THE FORM,THERE ARE TWO SECTIONS IN THE FORM,A SENDERS DETAILS AND RECEIVER DETAILS,SO AT THE POSITION OF THE SENDER DETAILS,YOU FILL IN YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS AND AT THE POSSIBLE OF THE RECEIVER DETAILS,YOU FILL IN OUR DIRECTOR ADDRESS.

5)SO WHEN YOU ARE DONE,YOU WILL SIGN THE FORM AND HAND IT BACK TO THE CASHIER ALONGSIDE THE £200.

6)THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY AND GIVE YOU A TRANSFER DUPLICATE RECEIPT.

7)SO ON THE RECEIPT THEY SHALL ISSUE BACK TO YOU,THERE WILL BE A 10 DIGIT NUMBER,ITS KNOWN AS THE MONEY TRANSFER NUMBER(MTCN)WHICH YOU SHALL E MAIL US WITH THE NUMBER.

PAYMENT ADDRESS

NAME:............ SAMUEL JEROME OTIA

CITY:............... VICTORIA

ZIP CODE:........ 00237

COUNTRY.......... CAMEROON

TEST QUESTION........BEST CITY ?

ANSWER..............GLASGOW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please be aware of these people

helena