Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#438047 by Link Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:37 pm
Samuel Oni
[email protected]
(+229) 59145741

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 18:52:57 +0100

Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION SETTLEMENT FUNDS OF $10.5 MILLION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

This is the 2nd time I am sending you this notification letter regarding your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$10.5Millions, and I have not received any positive response from you or asking for a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again; I am Mr. Samuel Oni, the new director of ATM Head of Operation United Bank For Africa PLC, I resumed to this office on the 1st of February 2023 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Visa card valued sum of $10.5Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this Card has not been released to you but I was told by the UBA Bank management that the former director of ATM head of operation that left this office three months ago withheld your Card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Your ATM Visa Card is still available and ready for your receiving, you can come down here to our Bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged and ship to your address through any registered reliable Courier Service Company that you will take care of the Courier Charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don’t know the Courier Cost of Shipping the Card to you but if you permit us and accept the terms, then we can make an inquiry from the Courier Shipping Company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the Card as it is written below;

1, Your full name
2,Your home address or office address
3, Your direct phone number for easy communication.

Contact me on this below email address;

E-mail address:= ( [email protected] )
Telephone number:= (+229) 59145741
Contact person:= Mr. Samuel Oni

Thanks for your cooperation and I wait for your positive response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Samuel Oni,
UBA Bank Management.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#438068 by AlanJones Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:33 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION SETTLEMENT FUNDS OF $10.5 MILLION
Tel. No.: +22959145741

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

This is the 2nd time I am sending you this notification letter regarding your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$10.5Millions, and I have not received any positive response from you or asking for a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again; I am Mr. Samuel Oni, the new director of ATM Head of Operation United Bank For Africa PLC, I resumed to this office on the 1st of February 2023 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Visa card valued sum of $10.5Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this Card has not been released to you but I was told by the UBA Bank management that the former director of ATM head of operation that left this office three months ago withheld your Card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Your ATM Visa Card is still available and ready for your receiving, you can come down here to our Bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged and ship to your address through any registered reliable Courier Service Company that you will take care of the Courier Charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don’t know the Courier Cost of Shipping the Card to you but if you permit us and accept the terms, then we can make an inquiry from the Courier Shipping Company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the Card as it is written below;

1, Your full name
2,Your home address or office address
3, Your direct phone number for easy communication.

Contact me on this below email address;

E-mail address:= ( [email protected] )
Telephone number:= (+229) 59145741
Contact person:= Mr. Samuel Oni

Thanks for your cooperation and I wait for your positive response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Samuel Oni,
UBA Bank Management.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.