Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437908 by Huntthescam Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:05 am
Dear Recipient,

I know that you will be surprised to receive this message as you do not know me but I am contacting you in respect to the information I got regarding your fund as it has come to my knowledge that some group of corrupt officials are doing all they can to frustrate you regarding your fund release by making a demand of different certificates in other to get you tired of the process, so that they will divert your funds to another account to share it among themselves for their own selfish interest.

Nevertheless I believe that you might have been a victim of their plotting by committing your hard earned money into their hands but my main reason for contacting you, is to relate this vital information to you and as well direct you on exactly what you have to do to ensure that you receive your funds.

Therefore I am giving you this information because I don’t want them to succeed with the plan to divert your funds to another account, for this reason I will advise you to contact David Benjamin Bokor so that he will direct you on the right way forward to stop their evil plan against you. Below is the information:-

Attention David Benjamin Bokor
Licensed Attorney
United States
Tel: +1360-214-3359
Email: [email protected]

It is your decision to make if you are still interested in receiving your fund because the truth is that this process will cost you some money but the most important thing is that the money will be used in the appropriate way to secure the release of your fund by David Benjamin Bokor.

Also I want you to keep this communication confidential because I don’t want to put my family in trouble

Best Regards,

Mr. Peter Alexandre Edwin
Consul General
Advertisement