Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437858 by Link Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:01 pm
William Chalmers
[email protected]

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:35:43 -0500 (ECT)
Reply-To: William Chalmer <[email protected]>

Subject: I am William Chalmers

Compliment of the Season.

I am William Chalmers, the Group Director and Chief Financial Officer at the Lloyds Banking Group UK. I sent you a letter regarding an important matter I would like to talk about, but I haven't received your response yet. This is never a hoax. No upfront fees/payment from you to me. Your sincerity is highly needed. I saw your profile and I want to have a Profitable Joint Venture with you. I am currently seeking means of expanding business interest abroad either in Oil/Gas, Real Estate, Mining, Transportation, Health Sector, Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry, or any profitable sector.
I am very interested in funding the business, and partnership with you acting as the manager and sole controller of the injected capital while I remain a silent/angel investor in a long-term JV partnership.
Reply to me for possible co-operation. I am ready to fund any business that is capable of generating a 10% annual return on investment (AROI) JV partnership and We also offer considerable Loans/Credits.
Email <[email protected]>

My Regards,
William Chalmers.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement