#437649 by Link Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:19 pm
Frederick Caiger
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:14:33 -0800

Subject: Re: Storm is Over!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello Dear,

I am aware of all the problems you have passed through in trying to pick your fund from the bank officials without success,right now I have been promoted as the new payment officer and as a result I possess executive powers to release your fund without delay or any upfront fees.But before I can do this,you must be willing to part with 50% of the whole fund worth USD 10.7 MILLION and you must follow the bank rules and regulations accordingly by visiting the bank payment center to sign the fund release order as the beneficiary before the bank can transfer the fund to your bank account, because the Bank insists that you must come in person to sign the fund release Order If this is OK by you,then respond via email with the needful information's.

I will need your valid international passport and Your Nearest Airport with your current contact details address,phone number Occupation for the transfer process and your flight ticket and hotel booking?

May God's blessing remain with you.
Mr.Frederick Caiger
Email: [email protected]

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement