Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425472 by Basil Brush Fri May 14, 2021 7:10 pm
Date: Fri 2021-05-14 10:55 PM
Subject: Capital Investment

Dear Sir/Madam,

Here we are a year later after the "lockdown" began. I hope that you, your family and colleagues are well. As business resumes, many firms are re-evaluating their capital funding resources looking for "breakout" options and increasing financial capital.

My principals have now obtained foreign exchange quotas and approvals including increasing financial capital and under accounts, trade platform, corporate accounts and even private accounts.

Do you have any viable business platform project that needs financial funding? Depending on your business platform project/s our principals are willing to provide the capital to the ideal partner ready to work for a mutual benefit and financial capital will be delivered to you under a non-recourse finance platform.

It will be my duty to guide you to secure a corporate small or large capital investment or even private capital enhancement.

For more details contact me at ( [email protected] )

Regards,
James Nicholas.

Every message posted belongs to a criminal. Do not reply to these criminals using any real life details and do not tell them they are posted here; if you do, it will take them seconds to change their details so that any new victims will never find them.
Advertisement