Room for Rent and other rental scams
#425110 by Michelle Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:15 pm
Claudia Mullett <[email protected]> wrote:
Hallo

Danke für die Informationen! Das klingt perfekt.
Ich freue mich, dich kennen zulernen.
Ich Deaktivieren Mein Angebot wegen vieler anfragen Email Von wg-gesucht.de, gerade entscheiden schrieb Sie.

Adresse- Lindenschmitstraße 27, 81371 München Sendling, Deutschland.
Miete +(Nebenkosten)- 500 EUR
Kaution (rückzahlbar)- 1000 EUR

Die Wohnung ist zentral geheizt und modern eingerichtet.
Die 20qm zimmer ist komplett ausgestattet hat wlan internet
Die Wohnung selber ist schön geschnitten, dein Zimmer grenzt an das Wohnzimmer mit großem TV, Esstisch und Sitzecke.
Die Fenster sind sehr gut gedämmt, geschlossen ist die Lautstärke kein Problem.
Die Küche ist mit einer Einbauküche ausgestattet (inkl. Geschirrspüler und Kühlschrank).
Im Wohnzimmer steht ein Tisch mit 8 Stühlen, im Badezimmer ist ein Spiegel vorhanden, ebenso ein Waschbeckenunterschrank. In der Kammer befindet sich ein begehbarer Kleiderschrank.
Das Bad hingegen ist schön groß mit einer Fensterfront und einer Duschwanne und bietet für zwei Wäscheständer genug Platz. s Bad hingegen ist schön groß mit einer Fensterfront und einer Duschwanne und bietet für zwei Wäscheständer genug Platz.
Der lage ist eine ideale Wohnlage. Viele Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, Cafes und Restaurants sind direkt um die Ecke. Zusätzlich ist man in Minuten zu Fuß im mit zahlreichen Bars, Clubs und Flohmärkten, Kunsträumen, Galerien etc.

Falls du denkst, dass es passen könnte, ich kann schreibe informationen etwas über Mein Person.
Würde mich freuen von Dir zu hören.
Anhang können Sie ein paar Photos von Wohnung finden.

Schöne Morgen.

MFG!
Claudia

Claudia Mullett <[email protected]> wrote:

That sounds perfect, Sure we'll get along together:-)
I'm willing to make you my future flatmate, so you have to secure and protect my Data and ID. I can guarantee you we will be good friends and flatmates.

The other lady Anna 19 years old will be coming from Scotland by the end of June for her internship.
Alongside I attached her picture with my ID to this email, we can stay in contact via email and I will be at disposal for any assistance.

I do like to walk you around the apartment to discuss the modalities and sign the lease contract on a table of beer/coffee:-)
Unfortunately I'm currently offshore for work in Ukraine and it will take me some months before my arrival due to sudden change with my work contract.
I'm really sorry to haven't completely disposed of this information to your knowledge.

Since you have an idea of what the apartment looks like from the pictures, we can prepare the contract via email.
Thereafter I send the keys of the apartment to any address of your choice which will be delivered within 2 days.

P:S The lease contract requires the first two months rent plus deposit to start the lease contract and the next payment will be for the third month.

What do you think?

Wish you a wonderful day and stay safe.

Kind regards
Claudia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement