Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#424179 by AlanJones Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:46 am
Email address [email protected] is used by pet scammers to receive money from victims through the Zelle app.

Report from a victim:
I had found an ad on recycler.com regarding a puppy. I text the number 910-447-2654 listed to inquire. We exchanged text messages and he sent me some pics. We agreed on $700 and I would meet him to pick up the puppy. I then called him to discuss money exchange. He wanted a $300 deposit and I said no I wasn’t comfortable with that as I was bringing cash to pick up the puppy. We then agreed to $200. I was to Zelle the money and he provided with the name Teresa Bradshaw, [email protected]. I was to go to 4100 Ming, Bakersfield, California 93309 to pick up the puppy. Of course when I get there he had lots of excuses to give him more time. I asked for my money back and he just gave more excuses as to he’s coming just give him a minute.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement