Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422704 by AlanJones Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:30 am
Subject: Urgent
Tel. No.: +2347063996881

FROM THE DESK OF EBENEZER N.ONYEAGWU
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR /CEO
Zenith Heights, Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun street,
Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
0700ZENITHBANK
Telephone Number +234-7063996881
Email: Address: [email protected]

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Ebenezer N. Onyeagwu Managing Director ,i want to be very transparent with you as a God fearing man who has fear of God in me, i have a very positive measure to help you achieve this funds if only you will work with me because from your file i understand that you have made moves in achieving your funds by payments upon payments but to know conclusion, the reason why is because you have been working with some element of bad government officials, ghost workers in the bank and other related representative in whom you have trusted to achieve funds together but due to greed and evil minded they have upon this transaction by making efforts to move your funds to another account without letting you know what their evil plans are. you are so lucky that upon their trials to move your funds to another bank account they fail because they don't have the security code of which is attached in your files.

The security code is stated :(UPA-ULY-ANG-USW10012/B015<PAYMENT>FILE-20A) This is the security code that failed all their trials to move your funds to another bank account. I have to be very sincere to you without this code your funds will not be released to you or to anyone, bank or to any authority, this code is made based on legal measures and junctions of protecting your funds and your legal interest and with my power in the office i decide to let you know all this. i hope you will not give this code out to anyone for security reasons.

Furthermore, i have the key to success, i meant i have the key for you to have your funds released to you but you have to pay $590 Dollars for ATM CARD or bank transfer charges which can not be negotiated once you pay the $590 dollars i will use my power/office to order for the release of your funds $10.5M immediately, i would have released your funds without any charges but due to recent policy i don't want to risk my position in the office that i have worked with all sincerity and diligently.

If you are interested to work with me i will advise you to confirm the following information below:

1. Private telephone number for easy communication with you:
2. Yours Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Date of Birth:
5. A Copy of your passport I.D or any National I.D

I will advise you to call me on this telephone number if necessary +2347063996881 etc.

Faithfully,

Ebenezer N. Onyeagwu
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR / CEO
E-mail address: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement