Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#419790 by Michelle Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:26 pm
Rebecca Lindstrom < [email protected] >

.... Here is the delivery address below,

Address: 18, Park Road
City: Corringham-Essex.
Post code: SS17-7PX

Please send me your bank details to make the payment.

Name of account holder:
Name of the bank:
IBAN:

or give me your PayPal email address if you have it
prefer to be paid via PayPal ..

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#420222 by Michelle Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:25 am
Rebecca Lindstrom < [email protected] >

I made the payment through the Bank of England, here is the name and address you will be sending the laptops to in UK.

Name: Rebecca Lindstrom
Address: 18, Park Road
City: Corringham-Essex.
Post code: SS17-7PX
+447888326230

Now all you have to do is go to the nearest post office and send the package to the address given above (option for registered mail) after emailing the tracking number to the Bank of England so the bank can transfer the money today too still on your account ..... Please do not state the sales price on the shipping receipt. To avoid customs duties here, just write 78 CHf on the customs paper and send it to me as a (gift).
Once If you send it to me as a present and only state 78 CHf on it, I will receive it here without any problems

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.