Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417090 by hallonkev Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:03 pm
date:Sep 11, 2020, 11:36 PM
subject:help me

My Dear ,
My name is Miss Kadia Dabi. I am a 19 years old girl from Abidjan, Cote divoire here in west africa.I got your contact from the internet when i was looking for one who will help me in recieving my inheritance in his or her account. I have three million united states dollars(US3,000,000.00) which my late father deposited in a bank here with me as the next. I cannot claim the money myself because i am not upto the age of 25 which my late father and the bank agreed. So i want you to stand as my guardian and claim the money for me. Once the money is transfered to you, i will come over to your country for resettlement and you will help me in investing the money. Also I will compensate you after the transfer.
Please i want to know your mind today, so that i will know what to tell the bank.
Miss Kadia Dabi
NB. Attached to this message is the document my late father gave me concerning the money in the bank. Please go through it and reply me now. Also reply me on [email protected]
Advertisement

#420975 by FishyMails Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:37 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 16:29:55 +0000
Subject: assist me

From Miss Kadia Dabi
Abidjan
Cote divoire

My Dear ,

My name is Miss Kadia Dabi. I am a 19 years old girl from Abidjan, Cote divoire here in west africa.I got your contact from the internet when i was looking for one who will help me in recieving my inheritance in his or her account. I have three million united states dollars(US3,000,000.00) which my late father deposited in a bank here with me as the next. I cannot claim the money myself because i am not upto the age of 25 which my late father and the bank agreed. So i want you to stand as my guardian and claim the money for me. Once the money is transfered to you, i will come over to your country for resettlement and you will help me in investing the money. Also I will compensate you after the transfer.
Please i want to know your mind today, so that i will know what to tell the bank.
Miss Kadia Dabi
NB. Attached to this message is the document my late father gave me concerning the money in the bank. Please go through it and reply me now. Also reply me on [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#432548 by Ian Page Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:48 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: assist me
Received: Sun 17 Apr 2022 at 20:49

From Miss Kadia Dabi
Abidjan
Cote divoire

My Dear ,

My name is Miss Kadia Dabi. I am a 19 years old girl from Abidjan, Cote divoire here in west africa.I got your contact when i was looking for one who will help me in recieving my inheritance in his or her account. I have three million united states dollars(US3,000,000.00) which my late father deposited in a bank here with me as the next. I cannot claim the money myself because i am not upto the age of 25 which my late father and the bank agreed. So i want you to stand as my guardian and claim the money for me. Once the money is transfered to you, i will come over to your country for resettlement and you will help me in investing the money. Also I will compensate you after the transfer.
Miss Kadia Dabi
#433399 by Ian Page Thu May 12, 2022 11:24 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: reply me
Received: Mon 9 May 2022 at 23:02

From Miss Kadia Dabi
Abidjan
Cote divoire

My Dear ,

My name is Miss Kadia Dabi. I am a 19 years old girl from Abidjan, Cote divoire here in west africa.I got your contact when i was looking for one who will help me in recieving my inheritance in his or her account. I have three million united states dollars(US3,000,000.00) which my late father deposited in a bank here with me as the next. I cannot claim the money myself because i am not upto the age of 25 which my late father and the bank agreed. So i want you to stand as my guardian and claim the money for me. Once the money is transfered to you, i will come over to your country for resettlement and you will help me in investing the money. Also I will compensate you after the transfer.
Miss Kadia Dabi