Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415412 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:30 pm
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 15:38:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAtjcfCxGAgBT9-N5He0aaH3KPt=UO+CTpTfAew3y9gwYVoYuw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL PROJECT

Hello Good Friend,

Pleasant Greetings to you.

How are you doing ? I hope all is well and you are fine. I pray this message finds you well and in a time of peace.

I am Sgt. Hellen Scott, 3rd Battalion, 25th Military Regiment Kabul, Afghanistan. I am a United States Army combat officer presently on duty in Afghanistan. I am presently inside the US Army Base here in Kabul and I have a limited time to write this message at the moment. For security reasons, I will not be able to respond to you at all times and this is for security reasons. I do not want the Army Intel to have any trace of our conversation so I must write to you only by E-mail and at a convenient time. I need your sincere and urgent assistance concerning this Project Deal.

My Proposal is for you to help me evacuate and secure Two US Military Trunk Boxes from the UN Diplomatic Security Cargo office in New Delhi, India. I want them to be kept in a safe House until I finish my service here in Afghanistan in 4 Months time.

I want you to take note of the content and source of the boxes because we must be transparent with one another in this Deal and it is my duty and responsibility to be open to you. During a combat operation in Helmand Province, we uncover some Cash in US Dollars stacked and concealed in metallic lockers with piles of weapons and ammunition, in a hideout of some Terrorist group in the Province. After the successful combat mission, all US Army officers on mission came in agreement to disburse the funds within us, instead of disclosing it to the Afghan or the US Government. After our Mutual Agreement, the entire amount was shared among us and $13,800.000.00USD (Thirteen Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is my share of the funds. The Weapons were further disclosed to the Government for their records. With the help of a German Medical agent working with the United Nations, I was able to send my share in Two Green Trunk of US Military Boxes to the UN Diplomatic Security Cargo Office in New Delhi, India. It was Documented as Family Valuables of a Deceased US Army officer who died in Service and the boxes are to be sent to his relatives.

Initially our plan was to send the boxes from the UN Diplomatic Cargo Office in New Delhi to my home address in the United States but unfortunately the International Airport in the US has been shot down due to the COVID-19 crisis and the boxes can no longer be shipped further as initially planned by the German Medical Agent. The Boxes are now kept in a Security Vault in the UN Humanitarian Aid office in New Delhi but it can't be kept there for too long. Now I need someone urgently to help me receive these boxes from India. I will present your information to the UN Diplomatic Security Cargo Office as the new Shipment beneficiary to receive the boxes and a Power of Attorney will be made in your name for this. I propose this deal to you in good faith and you are entitled to 20% of the total amount if you are willing to help me secure the boxes in your Safe House. Please I want you to know that this project must and should be kept secret because of the Source of Funds. I am an Army officer and I am bold and not afraid to take any risk so I have to tell you the truth about the source of Money. You must think carefully and make a decision on this Deal if you are interested but remember that it must only be discussed and resolved between the two of us.

Mind you that the UN Diplomatic Office in New Delhi is in charge of delivering UN Aid missions to India and the German medical agent have documented the Boxes as Family valuables belonging to a US Army Personnel who died in Combat and the US Govt. has ordered his valuable properties to be delivered to his Family address in the United States but due to the Airport Shutdown the Shipment address needs to be changed. I am going to initiate the process of changing the address and diverting the Shipment to your own address if you feel interested in my Proposal. I tell you the truth that I have no remorse or fear in this project deal because all UN documents were made for the boxes and the Boxes has an IMMUNITY SEAL which made it unsearchable at all Airports as it is a United Nations Aid Shipment.

I am aware that it is illegal for Government officers to do such a thing but I'll tell you the truth that no compensation will be able to make up for the risk we have taken with our lives here in Afghanistan. I have also realized that these big politicians are secretly funding these Armed Groups and then use the Military to destroy innocent people in Afghanistan all for their personal gain. Though I am not justifying my actions, I can not allow such a huge amount of money go into the hands of those armed groups because of the damage and destruction it will cause in the lives and properties of innocent citizens here. I took this money because it will be enough to give Aid to the poor communities and give quality education to them. I know this is illegal for an officer to do but my dear this opportunity will not pass me by because it comes once in a lifetime and I am ready to take hold of it.

Kindly think carefully about this CONFIDENTIAL PROJECT and make your sincere decision either on venturing with me into success or the other way round. Please delete this message if you do not want to get yourself involved but If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. Do be informed that I send you this mail not with a measure of fear as to what the consequences would be, because I know that success and riches never come in a platter of gold and sometimes we must take the risk to get the gain.

Do not betray my confidence and if in the event you do not want to assist me, then delete this message and be in peace with yourself. If you want to proceed with me, please reply so that i can provide detailed information to you. I need this to be done urgently and please let me know if you can do it.

My ID is Attached for your recognition. Take care of yourself and have a pleasant day. My sincere greetings to you and your entire household.

Respectfully,
Sgt. Hellen Scott.
E-mail: [email protected]
US Army Airbase, Afghanistan.
Advertisement

#415413 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:32 pm
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 13:27:36 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAtjcfAvn3+y1TKqmdb6=bYP628vqJfeU1-ZrQfTjt7XvEfFdg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DETAILED OUTLINE OF THE PROJECT (REVERT ASAP)

Dear Friend and Partner,

PEACE BE WITH YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

Greetings of the day to you my dear. How are you doing over there ? I am believing that you and your family are all fine and in good health. I pray this message meets you in a time of peace and serenity.

Your email was received with content noted and I write to acknowledge the same. Kindly pardon my delay in responding to your email. Like i told you earlier, I can only write when it is very convenient and safe for me here in the Army Base. I have to use a safe computer to write to you and i can only do that when other officers are out of the observation room, so i ask that you pardon my delay as it is for the security and success of this deal.

My dear, let me personally introduce myself to you. I am a 43 years old lady and I am Divorced but I have a daughter (Anna) who is 18 years old. I have a Columbian Origin as my mother was from that Country but my father was an American. I was born and raised in New Jersey and my Resident address is (No. 384 Drakestown Rd, Long Valley, NJ 07853). I did not have a good marriage so it led to an early divorce and since then I have been single all through and still hoping to find someone to share that bond with. As a lady, I just want to give my daughter the best in life and make sure she gets a good education and becomes someone important to the society and the world at large. You can always address me as Hellen because I believe that you are a mature person.

Let me quickly use this medium to give you a detailed outline of how this project will be carried out successfully and I want you to take note of it and act accordingly in due time. Kindly note that I want to do this deal with you alone and not to involve a third party to it. I do not want anyone who will expose this secret deal or blackmail us.

1. First I want to let you know that the Trunk boxes were taken to India under the UN Recovery Agency as they are responsible for the Safekeeping and delivery of US Army properties. The German official who works for the UN here in Afghanistan helped me to direct the trunk boxes to India as the documents were made in the family name of the deceased Soldier. There are US Army documents issued for this project and it guarantees the safe shipment of boxes to India and also to your destination without Hindrance. The US Army has issued a Security Immunity Clearance Seal for the Trunk Boxes and the Document is a Certificate that allows US Army properties to pass through all checkpoints at any Airports and it will not be scanned or checked by Airport Security operatives as this is a US Army property registered under the UNITED NATIONS. This Document is issued directly from the US Army Intelligence and Security Command USA. This document is issued for the safe passage of the boxes without any hurdles from security checkpoints at the Airport, therefore the boxes will arrive at your destination safely as guided by the UN Diplomatic Agent.

2. Secondly, the boxes are going to be directed under instructions from the UN Depot to your residential address that you will have to provide to me now. Once i get your details, i will obtain the US Army Power of Attorney in your name. This Power of Attorney is an Authorization Letter that gives you the approval to receive the boxes on behalf of the US Army Family. This means that you must provide an address where you feel safest to hide these boxes when it arrives. This is something you must think carefully to ensure that when it is kept, no one will be able to see it. You know that the total amount $13,800.000.00USD (Thirteen Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is a huge amount of money which will be shared in Percentage once received. Your percentage stands at 20% ($2,760.000.00/ Two Million Seven Hundred and Sixty Thousand US Dollars) if you are ready to receive this money and keep it safe for me until i am out of the Base. I do not want to be greedy because i know that this amount of money is not mine in the first place but I want us to share it amicably without greed. So I am going to take 70% ($11,040.000.00/ Eleven Million , Forty Thousand US Dollars) of the total amount while you take your 20% if agreed.

3. You should understand that I am inside the US Army Base at the moment and I am under strict official policy and I can not go against my working ethics as a Military officer. My communication with you and the German contact must always be by email and it must be kept secret. Also I can only write at the convenient time because I do not want our communication to be intercepted by the US Army Intel. You will be responsible for the communications and calls with the UN Diplomatic Security Cargo office in New Delhi and I will continue to secretly communicate with you on update until the boxes are on Cargo flight to your destination address.

4. The UN German official has confirmed to me that the India Army in New Delhi must issue a Non-Inspection Clearance Certificate (NICC) before the boxes can leave the UN Diplomatic Security Depot to be delivered to your address. Kindly be informed that there is an India Army Stamp & Sticker that will be placed on the boxes before it leaves the UN Depot in New Delhi. This is done as a prove that the India Army is aware of the US Army Boxes being shipped through its Jurisdiction. This Certification process is compulsory because the US Army does not have Sovereignty over the India Airspace, therefore the Non-Inspection Clearance is mandatory. It is important to know that there is a Stamp & Sticker Duty Fee that you must pay for the India Army Non-Inspection Clearance when the boxes are about to leave New Delhi and this amount must be paid in India Currency. Immediately you make the payment for the India Army Stamp & Sticker, a Non-Inspection Clearance Receipt will be issued for the Boxes and the Certificate will be provided to the UN Agent who will take those boxes directly to the Airport and there will be no further checking by Customs and the boxes will be delivered to your destination address.

5. There is a security code number to open the boxes and I am going to send it to you when the Boxes are shipped from New Delhi. This combination code will be given so you will be able to open the boxes and see for yourself when it arrives. The whole amount of money is in a $100 denomination and it is Raw, sealed cash. My official Identity and Security Immunity Clearance Seal is attached along this message for your perusal.

Note that the trunk boxes have been covered by a US Army Immunity Seal which proves that it belongs to the United States Army official. My dear friend, I do not know your age or Occupation but I am sure that you are a responsible, advanced and sensible person. So I would like for us to handle this project with utmost confidentiality, intimacy and transparency because it is a huge amount of money that will transform our lives for good. Please let every communication between you and I be done via email as it is safest because every phone line here is not secured and its being monitored by the US Army Intel. We must only communicate by email because the US Military is very good at monitoring phone conversations or chats, so if you can not write only on email then feel free to withdraw because I do not want anything to hinder me from securing the boxes. As a US Army officer, there are so many things I can not do here in the base as it is strictly on official matters, so I urge you to kindly handle this project with me in secrecy as this is the best way we will be successful in this deal.

Note that i have also attached photos from the scene when the cash was discovered at the Terrorist Villa before it was shared. The whole amount has been shared among us and we are in total agreement not to let anyone know about this money. I sent it to you because I want you to know that as a woman, I do not do things that are not straight forward and I want you to know that I have confidence that this amount is going to make a tremendous change in our lives at the end of this project.

I want to thank you for taking out time to consider this project venture and I ask for your pardon for the delay in responding to your message, I have to make sure that I am safe and secured before I send you a message. Please if you can not proceed with me because of the India Army Non-Inspection Clearance procedure, then feel very free to withdraw and refrain from contacting me. This is a deal and we must do it in mutual agreement, therefore i can not and will not force you to partake of it. We have to do this project in a coordinated and unified manner so that we can succeed in shipping the boxes further from India. Again, if you can not proceed, please feel free to withdraw as i do not want to handle this deal without someone without interest.

I will wait to hear from you again my dear. My sincere greetings to you and your household. Do have a peaceful and pleasant day there.

Regards,
Sgt. Hellen Scott.
#415414 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:34 pm
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 08:34:23 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAtjcfD-OEhJKCTDkK+9mPpDwVseb_JD2fMBTDLvkTMFJooDuA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE-CONFIRM YOUR READINESS FOR THIS PROJECT DEAL

DEAR <name withheld>,

PEACE BE WITH YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD. I PRAY THIS MESSAGE MEETS YOU WELL AND MAY YOUR HEART FIND PEACE AND SERENITY FOR THE DAY.

How are you doing over there ?. I hope you are fine and your family is safe and all in good health with rest of mind. I am in receipt of your email and I must admit that it gladdens my heart to hear your words like this. You have to stay safe in this time of pandemic and carefully handle all issues as they come. It is an unprecedented time around the World and we must do everything possible to stay safe and be cautious of where we go and who we meet. Please take care of yourself and family and let everyone be careful of their surroundings as i am doing the same here.

I am pleased and delighted to meet an Honorable and Intelligent person like you. I thank you for giving my heart a great calm and for assuring me of your faithfulness to this deal. I sincerely admit that I was scared of sending these boxes to you considering the amount involved but I also thought about the source of the money and I said to myself, why not give it a try. It is because of my fear that I have offered to share this amount with you in percentage because I know that you taking share of the money would make you handle it for me without disappointment. I am glad and I believe that you accepted the offer of taking 20% of the total amount after project completion.

In my previous email I told you that I do not want to be greedy in sharing this amount with you because I know fully well that the money does not belong to me in the first place. This is my share and I want to get it secured so I offered you that percentage for the fact that I want this project successful and fully secured at your location. I am doing this in urgency because I want the boxes to be sent out of there as fast as possible. I hope I can build this trust with you believing that you will be faithful to me even when these boxes arrive at your destination. I can not be greedy to share this amount with you considering the fact that you are willing to help me secure it. I hope that you understand my point and you will be putting my words into careful consideration and to handle this project with me in truth and sincerity. I want to use this medium to let you know that this is a project that must be kept with utmost confidentiality and I urge you to keep this deal between us. I am a woman of my words and I am a mother who knows how hard it is to make ends meet and I will be really pleased to see that we both have success in this project and in life as well. You have my words in absolute truth and your information is safe and secured with me because this is a coordinated project and you are safe under the UN and US Army.

Again, I am delighted to receive your words on your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to help me execute this project at hand. I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the amount of money involved. It is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction and it gladdens my heart to have your words of assurance. I am entrusting this large sum of money in your care and I hope I will not be treated badly after you receive it. Please pardon me for that word but it is true considering the source of the money and I do not want you and I to have trouble sharing this money at the end of the project. Please let your words stand till the end and do not break your words my dear. I will remain in the base for the next 4 Months and then I can visit you for the proper sharing as agreed.

I want you to know that i have provided US Army documents that will secure these boxes until it reaches your destination address and there is a Security Immunity Seal issued from the US Army that will allow the boxes to pass at all checkpoints because it clearly states that the boxes belongs to a soldier who died in combat and his personal valuables are to be delivered to his family members. This immunity is a guarantee for the boxes to go through smoothly without delay or hindrance from the airport. The boxes will get to your destination depending on the flight distance from New Delhi to your city and this will be confirmed to you by the UN Agent at the Depot during the time when the boxes will be put on Cargo. I am aware of the Lockdown in India and the boxes can only be shipped to you when the Lockdown is opened but i want the India Army Registration to be done within the shortest possible time so that immediately the Lockdown is eased, the shipment will be made to you swiftly. I need you to try and finalize the India Army Registration process with the UN Diplomatic Security Cargo office in New Delhi so that the India Army Stamp & Sticker can be placed on the boxes and then we will wait till the Lockdown is eased to ship the boxes to your address.

As confirmed by the German Contact, the India Army Stamp & Sticker Duty Fee to be paid by you to the UN Security Depot in New Delhi is (74,800 India Currency) and Immediately you make the payment for the India Army Non-Inspection Clearance and Stamp Duty, an India Army Sticker will be placed on the Boxes and the UN Agent will be given the Approval Order to take these boxes directly to the Airport and there will be no further checking until the boxes are Airlifted to your destination.

My dear, it is very important to let me know if you can handle this project with me because once i give your name, address and confirmation to the UN Security Depot, they will begin the document process to send the boxes to your destination. So i want you to please think this carefully before proceeding because once your information is given to them, you must claim the boxes because your details will be used to document it. Take note that the India Army Stamp and Sticker Duty fee (74,800 India Currency) is compulsory before the boxes leaves the UN Security Depot, New Delhi because it is a clearance to be done to prove that the India Army is aware of a US Army property being shipped through its Airspace as Unsearchable. If you are not able to proceed due to this payment please inform me because we can not ship the boxes further without it. I am sorry if this is a disappointment to you but i have to let you know the exact process to take for the release of the boxes at the depot in New Delhi, India.

Once again I thank you for giving me such confidence and I look forward to hearing from you so that I can get the Power of Attorney in your name as the beneficiary to receive the boxes on behalf of the Army Family. Take care of yourself and ensure to get plenty of rest. Do mind the social distancing and government guidelines during this time of the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Here is the tracking Link to the boxes. You should always track to know the status and when the boxes arrive at your destination.

TRACKING DETAILS:

Tracking Link: http://www.speedlinkstc.com/nw-1/track-1.php
Tracking Number : ALPHA22829K001

My sincere greetings to you and may you find peace with your family at all times. Do have a pleasant day there.

Hugs to you my dear.
In friendship,
Sgt. Hellen.
#415415 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:36 pm
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 17:13:33 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAtjcfB_NFOok_WyooTM7c6=2gL0g=EO9OyLVCo5+tH5VwpuQQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT THE UN SECURITY DEPOT (POWER OF ATTORNEY ATTACHED)

MY DEAR <name withheld>,

GREETINGS OF PEACE TO YOU MY DEAR. MAY THIS MESSAGE FINDS YOU WELL AND MAY YOUR HEART REJOICES AND FINDS SERENITY ALL DAY.

How are you doing today? I pray all is well with you there.

Your message was received with content well noted and It is my pleasure to inform you of the good news from my side. I am the happiest woman on earth at this moment my dear. I am saying so because everything regarding the consignment has been made a success. I want you to be happy with me and kindly follow every instructions further so that the delivery will now be made to the address you provided.

I am attaching the POWER OF ATTORNEY for your notice and record purpose. You have been given legal approval to receive the boxes and I want you to urgently send a message to the UN DIPLOMATIC CARGO office in New Delhi, India. Let them know that you are the receiver of the boxes in their custody and they should prepare the shipment documents and you will be sending the Non-Inspection Clearance Fee as soon as possible. Please keep me informed of all communication and dealings with the UN Agent in New Delhi and take note that you must act fast and comply keenly with the Agent's guide so that the India Army procedures can be carried out swiftly. I feel very happy at this moment and at the same time excited and will be waiting to hear that you have received the boxes in your destination as I have listed in the delivery brochure.

I will not be able to keep steady communication with the UN Agent in India due to my service here in Afghanistan as you know that I am still on active duty. This means that you have been given full responsibility with the UN office and Agent until the boxes reach your destination. I need you to send me updates from the UN Diplomatic Cargo office as to when the delivery will be made. I need you to understand that on no account should the Consignment claim be delayed because I want the delivery to be made on time. Please adhere to their instructions and provide every information they need regarding the verification so that a swift delivery will be made.

You will be required to provide security details of the boxes and I have listed them below for your notice. Everything is documented in your name and address, so do not fail to provide your Identity to them if required. If for any reason there is a need to re-confirm the content of the consignment, you are to inform the handling Agent that the consignment contains family valuables as recorded here in Afghanistan. Most importantly, you must let the Agent know that the consignment is needed urgently at your location and must be delivered to you as soon as possible. You know we cannot afford to leave the boxes with them for too long.

Now send an email to the UN Security Diplomatic Cargo as their details are given below. Let them know you are the first beneficiary of the boxes in their Custody and you are expecting the delivery to be made to your address in due date.

UN Security Diplomatic Cargo.
SPECIAL RECOVERY DEPOT EXT 37B.
Contact Person: Agent. Robert Morris.
Telephone: +91-931-966-3945
Address: 37B New Extension Office,
Lodhi Estate, New Delhi India - 110003.

SECURITY DETAILS FOR THE BOXES.
The Tag Number: TRF990X47701001
Cargo Number: 1024
Send GST No: ALPHA-KILO 45AF
Box Sticker No: KT901IND

Here are the Tracking details for the Shipment. Please continue to track it so that you can be aware of the exact location of Boxes when it reaches your destination.

Tracking Link: http://www.speedlinkstc.com/nw-1/track-1.php
Tracking Number : ALPHA22829K001

Please note that i have all my confidence in you so do keep me posted upon receipt of the delivery. There is a secret combination of code numbers required to open the boxes and I am hereby giving it to you for your record. The code is ( 814036 ). Be informed that the UN Officials (Agent Robert Morris) do not have this code and for security reasons I advise you never to give it to anyone. You will use this code to open the boxes immediately they are delivered to you. Endeavor to contact him immediately, as I was supposed to have sent his contact information earlier but i have been very busy due to official matters outside the base. Write to him now and let him know that there is a delivery to be made to your address from their depot. You must send the Consignment Tag Number ( TRF990X47701001 ) in your email to them and tell them you need it to be delivered to your address.

Have a great day my dear and I am looking forward to meeting you soon so that we can celebrate as agreed. I am using this medium to thank you for helping me through this and for making my dreams and that of my Daughter come to reality. I promise that I will give you the best treat of your life when we meet to share the funds and we will have a good and intimate time together because this calls for celebration and merriment. Kindly do your best and help me finalize the process in New Delhi and note that the Non-Inspection Clearance Fee concludes the shipment process from India. You will be given instructions by the UN Agent on how you can send the NICC fee to their office, ensure to follow the instructions without delay so that the shipment formalities can be completed swiftly and the Boxes shipped to your address. The amount converted to US Dollars is 997 USD (74,800 India Currency).

Thank you once again my dear and I am looking forward to meeting you in a few months and please ensure to keep these boxes safe as you have assured me in your words. Do remember that your percentage stands at 20% ($2,760.000.00/ Two Million Seven Hundred and Sixty Thousand US Dollars) and my percentage stands at 80% ($11,040.000.00/ Eleven Million , Forty Thousand US Dollars) from the total amount while you take your 20% as Agreed.

Take care my dear and I send my Hearty greetings to you and your entire household.

Kisses and a very tight Hug to you my Dear.

Yours In Friendship,
Your Dearest,
Hellen.
#415416 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:40 pm
Message-ID: <trinity-a7649e57-f5e6-45b6-9e5d-9749903f3203-1596827194108@3c-app-mailcom-lxa09>
From: United Nations Diplomatic Security Service <[email protected]>
To: <email withheld>
Subject: Shipment Notification for US Military Trunk Boxes with (Tag No: TRF990X47701001)

Tel: 0091-931-966-3945
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
SPECIAL RECOVERY DEPOT.
Lodi Estate, New Delhi India - 110003.
Reg No : XKW228BG
Our Ref : GS1177GK

ATTENTION,

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR SHIPMENT OF MILITARY BOXES (Tag No: TRF990X47701001).

This is to inform you that US Military consignment Boxes registered in your name with above Tag No. has been offloaded accordingly and will be delivered to your given address. Attached to this mail is a copy of the first beneficiary Dispatch Form which you must fill completely and send back to my desk. You are to send an attach Copy of your Identity/Passport along with the Dispatch Form. The documents with me here shows that the sender Sergeant Hellen Scott of the US Army listed your name to receive these boxes on behalf of the US Army Family and in line with our recovery and dispatch procedures, you must fill this form for record purpose.

I write to Inform you that the details of consignment with Tag No: TRF990X47701001 has been released to the Security Department India Army for further clearance and issuance of the Non-Inspection Clearance Certificate. I have been given an important update by the India Army and it is to inform you that the Certificate must carry the India Army Stamp before we proceed further to ship the boxes to your given address. A Non-Inspection Receipt to be issued by the India Army and endorsed by the Ministry of External Affairs should be obtained to prevent other agencies from interfering in the shipment of these boxes and thereby dragging their attention to inspect it for high valuables.

In accordance with the US Army Documents with us, it is stated that the India Army should take total responsibility in issuing the Non-Inspection Clearance for these boxes and i have been authorized to adhere to their guide and instructions. Be informed that the Non-Inspection Certificate will be issued before we dispatch these boxes and this is done in other for the monitoring agencies at the India Airport to no longer have the permission to inspect the content due to the International Airport Security Immunity Seal issued by the US Army.

Be informed that the India Army Stamp Duty Fee for the Non-Inspection Certificate is Rs 74,800-/INR (Seventy Four Thousand Eight Hundred India Rupees Only). Once this requirement for the Non-Inspection Certificate from the India Army is provided, we will proceed further with the delivery of boxes and it will reach your destination within 72hours from Dispatch. You are advised to urgently send the payment via my office details so that the India Army can issue the Clearance Receipt for me to take the boxes to the airport for onward delivery.

The Notable Non-Inspection Stamp Duty Fee is ( Rs 74,800-/INR) and you have been given the UN Agent details to make this payment as soon as possible. You are advised to quickly send the payment under the UN directive as i will be handling the payment to the Clearance officer at the India Army counter. You are to send the payment either by RIA MONEY TRANSFER, XPRESS MONEY OR MONEYGRAM to our office address using my name as shown below. We can receive international payments quickly via such channel and you are to send the payment by any of the means available and closest to you.

FIND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW

RECEIVER NAME: ROBERT MORRIS
ADDRESS: 37B LODI ESTATE,NEW DELHI,INDIA- 110003.
STATE: NEW DELHI
AMOUNT: Rs 74,800-/INR

NOTE: You will be given full details of the shipment once it is put on a cargo flight to your destination. The Delivery has been scheduled to commence by 10th August 2020 and you are to act fast upon receipt of this mail because the details of the Consignment boxes has been submitted to the India Army Security and Clearance Department. Act fast and make the Payment with the adequate remittance details given above.

Get back to my office as soon as you receive this mail on your present standing as regards the payment plans. This will enable us to know the necessary actions to take. A copy of this message has been forwarded to the Headquarters of the UN Diplomatic Security Cargo Office for their Review and I want you to act swiftly so as to enable the shipment to commence to your destination. We sincerely apologize for any form of inconveniences that this development might cause you but be reminded that it is the Governing Policy of the India Army as we have been informed and it is non-negotiable, because it is a directive from the Inspector General, India Army, New Delhi.

I await your swift response to this mail.

Contact Period!
Between the hours of 9.30 am - 6.30 Pm (Monday-Friday) and 9.30 am - 4.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email on our operating hours.

Yours in Service,
Agent. Robert Morris.
Tel: (+91) 931-966-3945
Regional Dispatch Officer.
UN SPECIAL RECOVERY DEPOT EXT 37B.
#415417 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:43 pm
Message-ID: <trinity-e948b9a7-ecf7-460d-8901-0c71cc38a63d-1596905118600@3c-app-mailcom-lxa15>
To: <name withheld>
Subject: REGISTRATION COMPLETED
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 18:45:18 +0200

SPECIAL RECOVERY DEPOT.

ATTENTION: <name withheld>,

REGISTRATION OF US MILITARY TRUNK BOXES (Tag No: TRF990X47701001).

This is to inform you that the Shipment Registration has been completed by the India Army. Your details and Sgt Hellen’s Identity have been registered along with the Consignment details and the delivery will be made to the address that you have provided. It is important to also let us know if there is a change of address so that we can get the right information.

The India Army awaits the payment of the Non-Inspection Clearance before they issue the Stamp and Sticker of the boxes. We will be permitted to take the boxes to the Airport only when the Sticker and Stamp is placed on the boxes, therefore you should make quick arrangements and have it sent to my office VIA any of the means that was provided to you in my earlier message. You should send the payment either by RIA MONEY TRANSFER or MONEYGRAM to my office. The details are given below and take note that the conversion is correct.

FIND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW

RECEIVER NAME: ROBERT MORRIS
ADDRESS: 37B LODI ESTATE,NEW DELHI,INDIA- 110003.
STATE: NEW DELHI
AMOUNT: $997 USD

You will be notified of the delivery date and time. It is important to be available at the given address because the shipment will not be remitted to anyone except you and if in the event you are not available, please specify someone else to receive it and you must provide his/her Identity for recognition and documentation purposes. Be available at delivery point to receive your Shipment in person.

We await your payment confirmation details as this will complete the India Army clearance procedures.

Thank you for your understanding as I await your soonest response to this mail.

Contact Period!
Between the hours of 9.30 am - 6.30 Pm (Monday-Friday) and 9.30 am - 4.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email on our operating hours.

Yours in Service,
Agent. Robert Morris.
#415418 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:46 pm
Message-ID: <trinity-1cb54aae-2be9-4037-b047-179daeec55e2-1596998045399@3c-app-mailcom-lxa16>
To: <name withheld>
Subject: CONFIRM BANK TRANSFER PROCESS

SPECIAL RECOVERY DEPOT.

This is to acknowledge your email. I have noted the contents of your mail and i write to give you my update.

Kindly be informed that we can provide our registered agent account for you to do a Bank Transfer. Normally we do not receive the India Army Clearance fee VIA our Agents account, it is suppose to be paid directly to their Counter but for the fact that you do not understand RIA MONEY or MONEYGRAM, we shall take an exception and provide you with a UN Registered Agent Bank account.

Mind you that you must send a copy of the transfer slip to me for confirmation of your payment. The Transfer Slip is to be provided to the UN Registered Agent to verify the Authenticity of your payment and to pay out in Cash to the India Army Counter. Please confirm that you can send a Confirmation Slip to us by mail so that we can provide the necessary and available Account details.

Also, the Headquarters have requested that you attach any form of Identification that you have to us. It is necessary for us to be sure of whom the Boxes will be handed over to. We do not want a situation whereby a different person will present his/herself as the receiver. Therefore to ease the remittance process, you should privide us with any form of ID, even a Drivers License should do. This is a directive from the Headquarters, so you should get back to me so that i can find a way to back it up from my office.

Meanwhile, the registration of the Boxes has already been completed by the India Army and they await their payment before they issue the Stamp and Sticker on the boxes. Once we receive your payment, we shall proceed with the Shipment immediately.

Do confirm that you can send the Transfer Slip and any ID for proper documentation purpose.

Thank you for your understanding and i wait your soonest reply.

Contact Period!

Yours in Service,
Agent. Robert Morris.
#416055 by clashcityrockers Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:10 pm
To: <email withheld>
Subject: NEW BANK DETAILS BELOW
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 09:32:33 +0200

SPECIAL RECOVERY DEPOT.

This is to acknowledge your email. We are providing another bank details for the transfer. Kindly make the transfer to our INDIA BANK account using the officer details below and send us the transfer Slip.

NEW BANK DETAILS BELOW.

BANK NAME: INDUSLND BANK
ADDRESS: FARIDABAD, INDIA
ACCOUNT NAME: PRAVEEN KUMAR SUKAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 159667296800
IFSC/SWIFT CODE: INDB0000680 (INDB ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO SIX EIGHT ZERO)
ROUTIN: LWOPS5555H

Send the Transfer Slip for payment confirmation by account officer.

Thank you.

Contact Period!

Yours in Service,
Agent. Robert Morris.