Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402517 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:18 am
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 11:20:23 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Qatar Petroleum Investment

I am Mr H.E. Ali Shareef Emadi, Minister Of Finance, Qatar Petroleum.

Investment.

Please contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your account designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country. I sent this message from my private e-mail; I will give you more details through my official Email upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office.

Mr. H.E Ali Shareef Emadi

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#402785 by mettes Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:23 am
QATAR PETROLEUM DEPARTMENT
P.O. Box 3212, Doha, Qatar

Attn: Sir(Riaz Ahmed)

Thanks for your response.

Be very rest assured that this transaction is very transparent and 100% risk free. I am head of Account and Finance here in Qatar Petroleum; I understand how fund is being moved from our account to any bank of your choice in the whole world.

Actually, this $60M US dollars was acquired from an over invoice of a contract that was executed here in the Qatar
Petroleum, the Contract has perfectly executed and the original contractors has been paid.

I need your assistance to move this over invoice fund into any of your account designate, I will firstly register your name as Category 'A' Contractor with the Qatar Petroleum and use the registration certificate to procure all the necessary contract documents (Contract Award and Completion Certificates) which shall be submitted to my office for approval and payment.

Thereafter, I will order for immediate payment and transfer of the fund into any of your bank account through any of our bank account either here in Qatar or Abroad.

I will be speaking to an Attorney that will guide us on this project, Meanwhile, I have decided to remit the funds with the idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

My conditions are:

1. The sum of US$60M will be transfer to your Account.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever and all correspondence will be strictly by email for security purposes.

3. There should be no third part in this Deal.

I will also invest part of my share in your country while you put me through as an Indigene, Please I want you to be honest with me because this fund is a golden opportunity for me and I do not want you to jeopardize the transfer.

Regards,
Mr. H.E Ali Shareef Emadi
#412415 by FishyMails Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:57 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +23408104539350
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:45:30 +0000
Subject: Did You Approve Mr. John T. Kehoe to recieve Your Funds?????

Deputy Governor,Corporate Services Directorate
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Direct Telephone:+234-08104539350
E-Mail:[email protected]
Adderss:Plot 33,Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria
P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria

On Saturday, October 12, 2019, 12:50:34 PM GMT+1, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Deputy Governor,Corporate Services Directorate
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Website: https://www.cbn.gov.ng/aboutcbn/TheBoar ... data=adamu

Sir,
This is very important and urgent email which I just received now from this Mr. John T. Kehoe of 1200 Fitch Way , Sacramento , Ca. 95864 filing application contrary to your pending fund and Mr. John T. Kehoe visited the Bank today with a power of attorney given in his favour by you granting him the benefit to process and claim your fund for personal reasons.

That all the funds should be transferred into this new bank account with Bank Of America, account number : 85912654, Routing
number 121000358 ,Swift code: BOA6598 , Account name" Mr. John T. Kehoe but this bank have asked Mr. John T. Kehoe to return back to the Bank within 48 hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. John T. Kehoe of 1200 Fitch Way,Sacramento, Ca. 95864,to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?

2. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favour thereby making him the current beneficiary?

Your immediate reply is needed before this bank will transfer the funds to this new account or return the fund to Reserve
account.
Your urgent and immediate reply is needed .

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Ahemd Emeka
Private Email:[email protected]
234-9068174350

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#412636 by FishyMails Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:54 am
Date: 2020-06-21 11:08:40 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Did You Approve Mr. John T. Kehoe to recieve Your Funds?????

Dear,
Your email is received.

Your payment transfer will now paid through the united states, bank of America since you cannot receive payment transfer from the Cambodia bank.

You are required to forward your receiving bank account where you want the $5.5 million dollars to be transferred and handling charges of $1,200 must be paid by you through western Union or money gram to:

TRACY TRUAX
719 E. 2ND AVE.
POST FALLS. IDAHO 83854

Once you make the payment, send immediately the mtcn number to enable our receiving agent pick up the money.

Waiting to hear from you.
How
Mr.Ahemd Emeka Private Email:[email protected] 2349068174350

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413030 by FishyMails Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:02 pm
Date: 2020-06-26 6:13:31 PM +00:00
Subject: Account details as requested

Dear,

I am on the receipt of your email and the contents is noted.

I have stated herein an account details to our agent as requested by you for the payment of the $1,200 please kindly go ahead and make the payment the account details below and attach the payment slip for confirmations with the Agent receiving bank account.

Name: Jack Robert Nakash
Bank: bank of the west
Address: 1590 hamilton ave, san jose, california 95125
Acct no: 060194735
Routing: 121100782

Waiting to hear from you with the payment slip to enable the issuances of the cheques and delivery to you.

Mr.Ahemd Emeka Private Email:[email protected]

Bank account reported.