Room for Rent and other rental scams
#410442 by Michelle Mon May 18, 2020 4:07 am
Reply-To: [email protected]

LANDLORD INFORMATION
Antoinette Körner
Strombergring 26, Bad Rappenau 74906, Germany

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS - RESERVE PROPERTY

In order to receive the keys and check the property, you must confirm the reservation within 48 hours by sending the payment of $3,600.00 using BPAY Gateway. BPAY offers Australians fast, secure and trusted bill payments. You can now use BPAY to pay for your reservation.

BPAY Logo

YOUR WALLET - 1L57cb4W5ppJCtjNw1YpRam8N4UAw917JD
*NOTE - The wallet address must be written exactly as it is, in upper case and lowercase letters, so we recommend that you copy it to avoid a possible mistake.

PAY NOW WITH BPAY
How do I send payment with BPAY?
1. Go to https://buy.bitcoin.com.au/ and create an order
2. Enter the amount of $3,600.00 and your wallet address - 1L57cb4W5ppJCtjNw1YpRam8N4UAw917JD
3. Chose BPAY as Payment Service and click "Create order"
4. Confirm your email and phone number to receive BPAY payment details
5. Login to your bank and make a BPAY payment
6. Upload your BPAY receipt on the order page after you send the payment. (IMPORTANT)
7. Your order will be fulfilled once we receive successful payment notification from BPAY

** NOTE: - DO NOT FORGET TO UPLOAD THE PAYMENT RECEIPT ON THE ORDER PAGE !

RE/MAX is authorized to accept and secure the rent and security deposit on behalf of the Landlord as its limited agent. This means that your payment obligation to the Landlord is satisfied with your payment to us. This helps ensure that both parties are protected under our Terms of Service.

Once your payment is secured in one of our trusted accounts, the private viewing appointment will be fixed and an agent will be delegated to conduct the viewing. During the private viewing, you can verify all the aspects of the property, including all supporting legal documents.

CANCELLATION POLICY

ACCEPTED - If the Tenant is completely satisfied with the property, he will sign the contract and receive the keys to the property. One copy of the contract will remain at the Tenant and one copy will be given to the Landlord along with the payment for the first month of rent and security deposit;

DECLINED - If for any reason, the Tenant will not be satisfied with the property, the RE/MAX agent will refund the full payment to the Tenant and will return the property's keys and documents to the Landlord. In this instance the transaction is finished with no further obligations for the Tenant or the Landlord

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#410728 by Michelle Thu May 21, 2020 11:31 am
RE/MAX <[email protected]>

LANDLORD INFORMATION
Antoinette Körner
Strombergring 26, Bad Rappenau 74906, Germany

Antoinette Körner has completed our standard verification process. Verified landlords are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for tenants.

YOUR WALLET - 15w3w4MaVrQnJJkuJtzYXyqRiNdEZGenpx
*NOTE - The wallet address must be written exactly as it is, in upper case and lowercase letters, so we recommend that you copy it to avoid a possible mistake.

PAY NOW WITH BPAY
How do I send payment with BPAY?
1. Go to https://buy.bitcoin.com.au/ and create an order
2. Enter the amount of $3,600.00 and your wallet address - 15w3w4MaVrQnJJkuJtzYXyqRiNdEZGenpx
3. Chose BPAY as Payment Service and click "Create order"
4. Confirm your email and phone number to receive BPAY payment details
5. Login to your bank and make a BPAY payment
6. Upload your BPAY receipt on the order page after you send the payment. (IMPORTANT)
7. Your order will be fulfilled once we receive successful payment notification from BPAY

** NOTE: - DO NOT FORGET TO UPLOAD THE PAYMENT RECEIPT ON THE ORDER PAGE !

RE/MAX is authorized to accept and secure the rent and security deposit on behalf of the Landlord as its limited agent. This means that your payment obligation to the Landlord is satisfied with your payment to us. This helps ensure that both parties are protected under our Terms of Service.

Once your payment is secured in one of our trusted accounts, the private viewing appointment will be fixed. During the private viewing, you can verify all the aspects of the property, including all supporting legal documents.

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.