Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#404952 by Terminator5 Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:36 pm
FAKE RUSSIAN ESCROW SCAM

https://allshipping-logistics.com/web/

Lake Forest, CA

20914 Bake Pkwy #104
Lake Forest, CA , USA

Agent Address: 928 N Century St, Visalia, CA 93291, USA

+1 (559) 429 5080
+1-559-429-5080

ALL Shipping Logistics - A Different Kind of Service
ALL Shipping Logistics uses a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller.
As a trusted third party, ALL Shipping Logistics collects, holds and releases funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller.
ALL Shipping Logistics specialize in online consignment sales for individuals, businesses, and non-profit groups. We sell your items for you online . Our sales strategy and reputation for selling high quality merchandise, combined with excellent customer service, keeps both buyers and sellers coming back again and again. Our services are available in USA and Canada.

Testimonials

"You delivered what you promised. Thank you. Dad is comfortable in his new environment with his things thanks to you and your professional staff. If I ever need the same type of service again, I'll call"
Anna Whittemore, Seattle
"Thank you for your patience in answering all my questions and explaining the process to me so thoroughly. Your customer service rating is excellent! Should I ever have to ship something again, I will certainly call you."
Meredith Lee, New Hampshire
"Thank you very much for all your help. I was not familiar with the type of shipping you offer, but your staff made it very easy for me. Everyone was very professional, and my mattress arrived a lot quicker than I expected. I will recommend your services to all my friends."
John, Montana
"Thanks for my best car buying experience to date!"
Emma, Boston
"Thank you for helping with the surprise car for my wife, she was overwhelmed, the bows you supplied really finished the whole thing off."
Oliver, Santa Barbara
"Very happy with the motorcycle and the service you provided. Would deal with again."
Jan, San Francisco
"Many thanks for your excellent service, I will definitely recommend you to friends and the car is great!!!"
Mathieu, Los Angeles
"I am just writing to confirm my complete satisfaction as regard to the purchase of my new boat. The overall experience from start to finish was excellent. All members of the ALL Shipping Logistics were very polite and friendly."
Jasper, Utah
"Big thanks to ALL Shipping Logistics for being so responsive. This was one of the least stressful transactions, mostly due to their great communication."
Thomas, New York
" ALL Shipping Logistics ranks at the top of my list of escrow companies! They are dependable, personable, knowledgeable and on top of the file, start to finish. They are the best in the business!"
Alisson, Atlanta
"I can�t say enough good things about the service, integrity and dedication that ALL Shipping Logistics shows for their clients. In all of my years in working with them, which is now almost 10, I have never encountered a problem with my escrow they couldn�t handle. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a smooth escrow."
Gareth, Florida

Domain Name: ALLSHIPPING-LOGISTICS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2478299694_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2020-01-09T20:58:30Z
Creation Date: 2020-01-09T20:58:24Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-01-09T20:58:24Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#406414 by Terminator5 Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:38 am
+1-402-318-7287 . Fraud website contact phone number change.

Daniel 8 :25