Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#405389 by Michelle Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:13 am

The payment has been made. I just received a message from the bank that the payment was made to your account. The shipping fee is added to your money, which means that the bank was sent to your bank account in the amount of PLN 419 instead of the tire / rim and an additional 110,€00 PLN for I play cash payments. I'm sure he noticed it in an e-mail confirmation of payment received from the bank. Send postal agent 160.00 EUR, before all the money will appear on your request for payment. I advise you to check your inbox, spam or junk folder in your e-mail address of the bank to remove the payment confirmation from the bank. I'm sure you'll find it in one of these sections

Below is the address of the carrier transport companies, of which there is a fee shipping, it must be confirmed by Money Gram

Agent Name: Alyssa Carson Peyton.
Address: Staroievreiska St., 2
City Lviv.
Postal code: 79495.

The arrival of the shipper after receiving tires / rims after sending him a charge for shipping, because I need you to send me your home address to receive and acquaintances, as well as upon arrival at delivery.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement