Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404651 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:20 am
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 22:56:36 -0500
Subject: FROM PEDRO ROXAS OF BDO BANK

BDO UNIONBANK
MAKATI AVENUE MAKATI CITY,PHILIPPINES.
Email: [email protected]

Hi ,

Once Again, I am writing to inform you that your fund is ready for wire transfer/ Online account, as approved by the ministry of finance. this time however,I wish to confirm from you if Mr. Gary Raymond who is in our office to receive your funds as your Next Of Kin as he stated that you are dead without any copy of your death certificate , Mr. Gary Raymond is from Houston Texas, U.S.A.

To this effect we decided to communicate with you through your private email to know If we can get response from you to confirm Mr.Gary Raymond story but If we don't get any response direct from this your email then we will assumed that Mr.Gary was right .Then we will grant his request as your Next Of Kin to enable us go ahead with the release of your fund to him as the next of kin.
We shall have no other option than to pay the funds into the following bank account detail, as submitted by Mr. Gary Raymond;

Citizens Bank Of East Tennessee,
207 Washington street,Rogers villetn 37857-0000.

Account Number: 705383140
Routing Number; 064202967.
Swift Code: CBE05G320R
Beneficiary Name: Gary Raymond

Yours In Service,
Mr.Pedro Roxas.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#404731 by FishyMails Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:09 am
Date: 2020-02-15 1:54:31 AM -05:00
Subject: Re: FROM PEDRO ROXAS OF BDO BANK

Attn: Sir,

Thanks for the information as we have called the security for the arrest of Mr.Gary for prosecution.The US$7.5M have been approved for payment release to you officially as you will be expected to send us a copy of your ID as well.

You are also expected to choose from any of our bank mode of payment as below:

1. Do you want the fund through bank to bank transfer?
2. Do you want the fund through our online account where you will have access of the fund and be able to transfer or withdraw by yourself Online?
Kindly indicate the mode of payment you want from the above options.

We assure you of our professional assistance always, you should please follow all instructions furnished to you by us, and also your swift response to our emails will be greatly appreciated.

Yours In Service,
Mr.Roxas Pedro.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.