Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#404720 by sandraabraham Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who didn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam was. What a dumbass.

Scammers have ruined the forex trading market and this company is one of them. They have deceived many people with their fake promises on high returns. I learnt my lesson the hard way. I only pity people who still consider investing with them. Please try and make your researches, you will definitely come across better and reliable forex trading agencies that would help you yield profit and not ripping off your money. Also, if your money has been ripped-off by these scammers, you can report to a regulated crypto investigative unit who make use of software to get money back gmail @ ratthacker56 He is a recovery expert and a very professional one at that.
Advertisement

#404721 by AlanJones Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:14 pm
Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.