Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404701 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:26 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENT MESSAGE,
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:06:03 +0100

Dear friend,

How are you? First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude, but this is due to confidentiality and prompts Access reposed on this medium. It is a delight to have your esteemed contact, can I trust you? I am sick widow, I lost my husband two years ago and ever since I have been diagnosed with cancer, during our married life we didn't have a child, I am taking treatment in a hospital here in Doha Qatar, I'm seeking your help I want you to help me distribute my funds to charity organizations, I cannot do it myself because of my health condition, Please reply if you can help me distribute my funds and I am willing to give 20% of $38.5 MILLION for your time.

Waiting for your urgent response. please reply me directly to my email address: ([email protected] ).

Regards,

Mrs GRACE ALFRED HASAN

ROYWFGMZTNKSMRQOFLFBJJECUJSFMNXHCFFFDZ

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement