Information on romance scams and scammers.
#404686 by AlanJones Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:21 am

Hello My dear would you mind introducing yourself first?

Whats your name?
Where you from?
What do you do for living?
How old are you? and are you single?

I am only looking for open minded guy who is willing to learn on this lifestyle and willing to submit to QUEEN of Pleasure without any hesitation .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#404687 by AlanJones Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:21 am

Okay!!! well to know me better My Dear , I am GODDESS SUSAN,(QUEEN OF PLEASURES)27yrs.old I work as a free lance model , single never been married. I'm a lifestyle Domina who is only looking for the right servant .I just want to have honest, loyal ,obedient and DEVOTED servant.

Here are some of my photos. would you mind attaching photo's of yourself as well?

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#404688 by AlanJones Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:21 am

you look good! so are you here to expand your knowledge and learn from GODDESS? do not worry if you are just new to this okay, I will be here to teach and guide you co'z Im your GODDESS! first you should know how to show respect to GODDESS of Pleasure slave . I am interested in teasing and denial, light bondage spanking, foot, ass, pussy and body worship, face sitting, humiliation I'm more into Oral (giving or receiving) and more.Before we proceed on our training sessions and schedules .I must clear everything that I required a task exam in order for me to see if you are the one that can be a good servant to me. as a Mistress I am strictly wanting your full obedience in completing this if you will wish to continue the challenge. Understood? and I want you to address me as GODDESS of Pleasure. is that clear ?

#404689 by AlanJones Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:22 am

Okay that's good! before we proceed now and give you the Task My Darling I want to be more clear okay .I am a very discreet person as my family does not know any of this bout My Dome side so I want this to be more private okay? even we just started online does not mean we will not proceed to the real one okay. I love touches skin to skin MY Love and feel the heat and pleasure of one of Us so I'm hoping this will lead to real time Domination .I love to travel and visit my official servant but I just want to make sure that this servant is really deserving and really devoted to Me as My property understand that?

#404690 by AlanJones Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:22 am

okay My love slave, GODDESS of Pleasure just want to be clear about that ,so first I will be requiring you to create a slave profile stating that you are under

#404691 by AlanJones Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:22 am

okay..then click this http://[REMOVED]/go/p304338.subRQUEEN and create your slave profile there.I want you to use [REMOVED] as your username and get a membership there for at least ONE MONTH GOLD. do it now and tell Me when its done... follow it as instructed.

The removed link is an affiliate link, which is the first stage of this scammer's scam - get the victim to pay for membership to earn them money.