Room for Rent and other rental scams
#404657 by Michelle Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:31 pm
Daniela Eberhardt <[email protected]>

Hello,

The apartment has 23m², the pictures are attached!
You can rent the apartment for minimum two months and maxim 10 years but we can renew the contract. The apartment is fully furnished, but if you want, you can rent it unfurnished(The Price is the Same).
As I told you in my first e-mail, I am with my work right now. Before leaving Germany I had prearranged the deal with Airbnb Company so my presence isn’t necessary. The keys and all needed papers are in their possession, ready for delivery.You have 3 days to inspect the apartment before you rent it. Airbnb will start the delivery for the keys and the contract to you, but first you must deposit the value of 1 rental month (350€) plus 1000€ Kaution in their account. So if you want to make this deal please send me the following details:

Full name and address:
Shipping address:
ID or Passport Copy:
Mobile number:
Date on which you want to move in the apartment:
Rental period you want to stay:
After I’ll receive your details I will forward to Airbnb and I will proceed the order. Airbnb will contact you with all the details that you need, to complete this deal. Waiting your email with the requested details.

Best regards,
Eberhardt Daniela

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement