Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#404628 by FishyMails Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:10 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 21:43:49 +0100
Subject: ( NIM ) INFORMATION MINISTER % ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED...

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Mr Lai Mohammed, Nigeria Information Minister on foreign affairs to Federal Government of Nigeria. I was instructed by Senate Committee on International Transfer to get you informed concerning your outstanding payment which is now under payment review for 2020 payment Re-Allocation.

This was resolved after the Board meetings involving our Senate Committee ,banks directors,foreign Remittance officers of each bank and Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit director Mrs Vera Uzo whom is now in charge of financial matter,Therefore,it has been agreed before the senate committee that all outstanding payment waiting for transfer under commercial bank or Central Bank over the years should be paid to beneficiary's concern as an order from the presidency in other to redeem the image and reputation of our government

This ugly development has come to the notice of our Federal Government that some corrupt and unscrupulous persons in bank and ministries are involve in illegal ACT of fund transfer with bank directors,Finance Minister and our formal EFCC chairman by declaring that some beneficiaries whom has contract/inheritance fund to claim here in Nigeria are dead.

This information has kept our formal EFCC Chairman ,Finance Minister and some bank directors under our Government surveillance through NFIU, therefore all protocols must be observed concerning outstanding debt own to beneficiaries whom their transaction is over due for completion, our governments want to know about your current situation concerning your outstanding Debt if you are alive to proceed with the claim and get it settle.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr, Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Information Minister

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#404723 by FishyMails Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:37 am
From: "NIM INFORMATIONMINISTERLAIMOHAMMED" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-02-13 5:13:25 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: ( NIM ) INFORMATION MINISTER % ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED...

My Dear ,
I know this came to you as a surprised message,But i want to give it to you according to your question which say ( I don't know if it's for me ) , i stand to tell you BIG YES.WELL, I thank you so much for your respond towards my mail to you,In this case,for you responding,it shows that you are still alive and ready to claim your fund from the (Central Bank (CBN) , I will direct you to the ( Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit director Mrs Vera Uzo ) in your next reply, because she is in position to direct you to the bank pointed out for payment , Mind you,your contract / inheritance fund is total sum of $15.5 million dollars. in this reason / forwardness, i want you to provide your Data as follows bellow...

A, Your Real / full name ---------------------------
B, Your Residential / Home Address ----------------------
C, Your country---------------------------
D, Your Age----------------
E, Your Marital Status ------------------
F, Your present job ----------------
G, Your Direct Mobile Phone number ---------------
H, Your home land phone number ---------------------
I, Your monthly income ----------------------------------------
J, Your next of kin name----------------------------------
K, Your next of kin home address-------------------------
L, Your bank details in full------------------------------------
M, Your Drivers license / International passport-- ( ATTACHED )

Kindly provide all above requested info for your payment updating in the bank ok...

CALL ME --- +234-7056-326-724

Alhaji Lai Mohammed

The Information Minister (NIM)

Alhaji Lai Mohammed

The Information Minister (NIM)
CALL ME --- +234-7056-326-724

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405486 by AlanJones Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:56 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT FROM INFORMATION MINISTER...
Tel. No.: +2348085953240

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Mr Lai Mohammed, Nigeria Information Minister on foreign affairs to Federal Government of Nigeria. I was instructed by Senate Committee on International Transfer to get you informed concerning your outstanding payment which is now under payment review for 2020 payment Re-Allocation.

This was resolved after the Board meetings involving our Senate Committee ,banks directors,foreign Remittance officers of each bank and Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit director Mrs Vera Uzo whom is now in charge of financial matter,Therefore,it has been agreed before the senate committee that all outstanding payment waiting for transfer under commercial bank or Central Bank over the years should be paid to beneficiary's concern as an order from the presidency in other to redeem the image and reputation of our government

This ugly development has come to the notice of our Federal Government that some corrupt and unscrupulous persons in bank and ministries are involve in illegal ACT of fund transfer with bank directors,Finance Minister and our formal EFCC chairman by declaring that some beneficiaries whom has contract/inheritance fund to claim here in Nigeria are dead.

This information has kept our formal EFCC Chairman ,Finance Minister and some bank directors under our Government surveillance through NFIU, therefore all protocols must be observed concerning outstanding debt own to beneficiaries whom their transaction is over due for completion, our governments want to know about your current situation concerning your outstanding Debt if you are alive to proceed with the claim and get it settle.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr, Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Information Minister
CALL ME --- +234-808-595-3240

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.