Room for Rent and other rental scams
#404599 by Michelle Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:45 am
Whois Record for WmaZo.com
Registrar NAMECHEAP INC NameCheap, Inc.
Created on 2020-01-23
Expires on 2021-01-23

Sorry but I'received your email in spam folders and just now i saw it... My name is Marika Bartolo (Mari for family and friends). Me and my husband, are looking for a tenant immediately because is still available.

My apartment in: Bastianstraße 9, 13357 Berlin ( pictures attached here in video ) :

- is already furnished with all basic stuff, as well as the kitchen is also fully equipped with all you need daily incl. a dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, tv. but can be rent unfurnished and can bring your furniture.
- 1,5 rooms (1 livingroom, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen ) with a total area of 42,00 m² on a second floor.
- the contract will be made for 2 months (minimum period ) , 6 months or 12 months with the possibility to be prolonged after this period until 2025.
- the apartment is available until 01.01.2025.
- the monthly rent is 600 EURO with all utilities included (heat, electricity, water)
- the security deposit is 500 EURO ( this deposit you will get back when you leave the apartment )

Since we want to know you better, we will be more than glad to hear something about you and your intentions regarding the renting of our apartment, of course if it still presents interest for you.

I am here to answer at all of you questions.

best wishes from Switzerland
Marika Bartolo

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement