Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403312 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:52 am
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 21:44:56 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Update

Dear Sir/Ma,

We apologize for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences that we might have inflict you through. However, we wish to re-affirm the below irregularities from you before proceeding on effecting the transfer of your payment to the new account.Did you by any means authorized one James Durward Gilliard, Managing Director, (G & T Enterprises, LLC) 948 Myrtle Court Mount Pleasant,South Carolina 29464, USA for a change of Bank account for onward transfer of your funds on your behalf?

PLEASE CONFIRM URGENTLY,FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER INTO THIS ACCOUNT TO AVOID FURTHER STATUTORY ANOMALIES.THE ACCOUNT OWNER (JAMES D.GILLIARD) CLAIMED TO BE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AND SENT THE BELOW ACCOUNT STATEMENT ON YOUR BEHALF THAT YOU ARE IN A SICK BED, HENCE AUTHORIZED US TO TRANSFER OVER-DUE OUTSTANDING PAYMENT TO THIS NOMINATED US BANK ACCOUNT AS STATED BELOW:

US BANK
721 LOCUST STREET
ST, LOUIS, MO 63101 USA.
Account Beneficiary: JAMES D. GILLIARD.
ABA Routing Number: 081000210
INTL SWIFT CODE: USBKUS44IMT
Account No: 1001086162
Phone: 300-425-2000
Local Branch Phone:843-971-1996

If yes, you will need to provide us with the POWER OF ATTORNEY to this effect formally authorizing someone to change your account details for the transfer and also note that your inability to reconfirm to us and report immediately upon the receipt of this letter would be recall that you actually empowered him to claim your funds and we will not hesitate to effect transfer of the payment to the above Bank account within some days from now as we will not be held for any short coming there after.

So you are hereby advice to act accordingly in reporting to this office for immediate verification and confirmation before our proceedings.

Here is the information's we need from you.

1. Full Name..........................
2. Country.............................
3. Contact Address...............
4. Telephone Number...........
5. Marital Status...................
6. Occupation........................
7. Date of birth (Age) and any form of identification
8.Sex...................................

Thanks for your cordial co-operation and understanding as we look forward to your urgent confirmation. Please note that there will be no deduction from the fund, because we will be paying you through our crud oil reserve account

Thanks,

Anderson Epa

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#404000 by FishyMails Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:07 pm
Date: 2020-01-29 8:58:05 AM +00:00
Subject: Be Real

Dear Sir,

I did not insult you, but trying to understand what is going on and trying also to find out if you are real or joking with us, because we don't have all that time to waste. We will need your identification card and order information's from you for the documentation of this fund.

Why all this is needed, is for popper documentation to avoid the same mistake again.

Here is the account information.

Account Name: Nancy Cam
Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Account Number: 2574718082
Routing Number: 121000248
Bank Address: 5695 Stockton blvd Sacrament, ca, 95824
Amount: $2,156.99

As soon as you send it scan and send the payment slip to me for more confirmation.

Waiting to hear from you.

Anderson Epa

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#404001 by FishyMails Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:08 pm
Date: 2020-01-29 9:59:36 AM +00:00
Subject: Real Account

Bank Name: Community Federal Savings Bank
Routing Number: 026073450
Bank Swift Code: CMFGUS33
Account Number: 8310527345
Account Name: Blessing Etusi
Bank Address: 19W 24th street New York
NY,10010

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#404402 by FishyMails Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:43 pm
Date: 2020-02-07 1:31:36 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Please send correct account

Here is the right account, if you are not going to send the fee, let us know than waiting us time on you.

Bank Name: TD Bank
Bank Address: 356 Springfield Ave Newark NJ 07103
Account Name: Kingsley Nnabue
Account Number: 4353473774
Routing Number: 031201360
Amount : $2,378.00

Thanks

Anderson Epa

Bank account reported.