Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#401596 by FilipDC1002 Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:56 pm
I just recently got the same scam, thank goodness I was too skeptical about using my own card, here is the company name that they are using:

DOS ID : 5661792
Entity Name : LEAD EUROPE US BRANCH LLC
File Number : 191125010244

E-mail: Emmy Walter <[email protected]>;
The lady even called me from this number: (917) 310-1752
female with a British accent.

Here is an e-mail with the job info:

Hello XXX,

our website is under construction. Please find legal documents attached.

You also can verify our company at the secretariat of New York:

https://appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_public ... ECT_ENTITY

DOS ID : 5661792
Entity Name : LEAD EUROPE US BRANCH LLC
File Number : 191125010244

A normal assignment consists of the following:

you get the money from our company, the list of the items you need to buy, addresses of the stores, you will make a purchase of 5 Macbooks for example and then you will ship them by Fedex, UPS or USPS to our reshipment point in the USA.

This position is responsible for generation of purchase orders using company's money, compilation of reports, preparation of shipping, and other administrative duties. These goods can be purchased in the nearest retail stores or directly from distributors of your state / city and can be exported without any additional permit.
Your probation period is paid a normal monthly salary and commission.
Once the probationary period is over, you will receive your commission as well as your salary by check or by direct deposit to your bank account within one week.

Procurement Manager's main responsibilities:

-find items
-negotiate prices and discounts with distributors
-confirm the prices and delivery terms
-pack the goods (if needed)
-organize the shipment
The type of goods can be different (sport equipment, kitchenware,
digital items, electronic devices such as phones, laptops etc.).
During the probationary period (training period), your supervisor will
guide you. The supervisor provides list of goods, quantity,
description, price, vendor contact information as needed. The
purchasing manager must be ready for short trips in the local area.
Usually, you can spend 1-2 hours of your spare time to make a purchase
and to ship the merchandize. During the three-week period you can perform 2-3 assignments per week.

Warm regards,
Emmy Walter

Toll Free # United States: +18337890070
Head office # in Germany, HR Dept.: 49.157.3599.3866

LEAD EUROPE US BRANCH LLC
55 West 39th Street, 6th Floor
10018 New York, NY

More Detailed e-mail info:

Dear XXX,

I'm so sorry for such a delay, the background check took more time, than expected.

Please, review the regulations of our cooperation:
Procurement Manager Start Process
Thank you for the interest in the Procurement Manager Position. During the probationary period of 3 weeks, you will be given simple orders in the beginning. Your duties will be to procure the required items, package and mail them out to the client. To perform these duties, your responsibilities will be: find the items, negotiate the prices and discounts during purchasing, determine who is the best vendor/supplier, finish shipping to the client, and complete all the required reports. When you find the required items, you will purchase them using the Company's money. You will receive the monies prior to your purchase. During your probationary period, the Company will show you how to work in accordance with our high business standards. During the period, we will get an understanding of your work capacity and the volume of assignments you can manage.

By the end of the probationary period we will determine:
• The amount of time it takes you to complete an assignment.
• How accurately you complete each assignment.
• How many assignments you can do in a month.
• Your management skills.
• Your ability to cope with challenges during the assignments.

Our probation period objectives:

• Provide the new Employee with the latest guidelines, directives, tasks etc.
• Provide the new Employee with an overview of the ordering, purchasing, shipping process.
• Provide the new Employee with knowledge required during the purchasing and shipping process.
• Provide the new Employee with an overview of the required financial operations including work transactions, cash flow, wage payments, commission rates, the reimbursement process, and preparation of the required financial statements.
The main goal of the probationary period is to determine the amount of assignments and then create your own personal Work Plan. After your probation period ends, we will supply a Company’s credit card to you. Your personal credit line with the company will be calculated after your first working month and will depend on the total amount of the orders completed by the end of the 1st month. Therefore, it is in your best interest to work hard during the 1st month. The Company is responsible for establishing the Employee’s credit limit.

Money Transfer Details

The Company will provide you with a corporate credit card after three to four weeks from your start date and after completion of the probation period and the eight assignments minimum. During the initial three week probation period, you must be able to receive the Company's money to your personal credit card account in order to fulfill the different kinds of assignments. After you complete the probationary period, we will provide you with a 1099 tax form and all the Company’s transfers will be excluded from your personal income. You will have to use your credit card to receive the company’s money because only credit cards allow money transfers without requiring banking information from you. This method was chosen by the Company for its own safety. If there is an incomplete fulfillment of the Employee's obligations, e.g. a peculation case, the refund of transferred amount will be provided with a long inquiry and police investigation. If the company makes a money transfer to your credit card within your credit card limit, our Bank will insure all the expenses and risks for money. It will save our time and the monies. The company does not need your credit card number, credit account number or other details for you to receive the money transferred to your credit card. Because of this procedure, you will have to manage each transaction on your own. The joint bank account based in our corporate account with you as an authorized account holder will allow access to the money. Before each credit card transaction, our Financial Department will approve an exact amount of payment. As soon as the amount is approved, you can pay off the balance of your credit card account. We will forward your personal joint account number and the routing number of the Company's bank account and detailed instructions how to withdraw money from our bank account to pay off your card. Different Credit Card Companies have different credit card bill payment methods but they all work the same way. This is the basic process. You log on to your credit card account online; in the menu for your credit card bill payment, add our company account number and routing number as a "Pay from" account. Using this account, you will pay your balance on the prior approved amount. Next, you will inform us about the payment and our financial department will confirm that transaction with our bank. If you do not have online access to your credit card account, you can make these transactions through the automated phone teller service or with a call directly to your bank.

For security reasons and to avoid unauthorized transactions, our Company has performed a credit background check. You agreed to a background check when you agreed with the terms described in our previous letter entitled “Job Description”. We have to be sure that the Company's money can only go to your credit card. It's impossible to transfer it to another person credit card account. Therefore, for all this process to work, the name of the joint bank account based in our corporate account must be the same as that on your credit card.

Based on your Background Report you can receive the Company's money to these credit card:

CHASE BANK CARD SERVICES - VISA CARD
Credit limit of $22,200
Recent balance $5,399 as of 11/2019

The process will work as follows: the Company will pay off your current credit card balance; then when you receive the available credit, you will purchase the required items (using only the amount we have paid) and charge your card again. You will then ship purchased items. The Company will then pay off your credit card balance again. In this case we ask you to ship out required items immediately within one working day, because you have already got the money before the purchase. All the conditions are discussed individually and can be amended with the agreement of the parties.

Shipping Details

When you purchase the items, the Company will provide you with prepaid shipping papers. The shipping papers will be sent to your email and you will use them to ship the items. The shipping papers will be pre-paid, already completed and they will always have insurance. The Company has corporate accounts with different shipping services like USPS, DHL, FedEx, UPS and we always pre-pay for the goods shipping. The Company always takes responsibility for customs duties and taxes. The shipping details for the sender will be the Company's name and office address, but if you prefer, they can filled out in your name. You will be responsible to prepare the items for shipping. Money will be provided for you to buy packaging materials (boxes, bubbles, adhesive / shipping tape, wrapping material and any other materials). Shipping labels will be sent to your email address. You will need a printer (you will need access to a printer) to print the labels. You should not change the labels, do not add additional details or change information on the labels. They are filled out by the Company’s shipping department and are always correct. You should follow the Supervisor’s exact instructions for timely shipping and correct packaging. Please note, you are responsible for shipping the items out in time!

Salary and Commission Reimbursement

You will receive a salary of $8,200.00 monthly as well as commissions within one week after the probationary period. You will be reimbursed by check or by a direct banking transfer to your bank account. There may be an option to receive your commission after every fulfilled assignment.
Here are the payment conditions for your commission: the Company will pay the commission fee based on the cost of every purchased item. The basic commission is 10% of the purchased price. You can make your commission higher during the probationary period and later, if you continue using your credit card for item purchases. You will receive an additional 5% commission if the sum of each transaction charged to your credit card is 85% or more of your card credit limit or if the total amount of purchases for an assignment is more than $25,000.00. In these cases, your commission fees will be 15% of the amount paid for each purchased item. The additional commission will be possible, if you complete any of these following conditions:

• When you begin work, your credit card balance must be more than 85% of the credit limit of this card. For example, if your credit card limit is equal to $15,000.00 you must have a balance of $12,750.00 or more. If your balance doesn't meet this condition, you should bring your balance up to $12,750.00 beforehand by purchasing your own necessities, or withdraw it in cash, or make a balance transfer from another credit account.

• The total balance of the credit cards you are using for our collaboration is $25,000.00 or more. The Company would pay off the balances of your several cards at the same time for the total amount of $25,000.00 or more.

If you wish to receive more commission, just let me know. If your current balance is lower than 85% of the credit limit of your card, let me know, which way you want to go.

Getting Started

The first assignment of the probationary period will be very simple. You will gain experience in receiving funds from the Company. You will purchase electronic devices with the Company’s money in nearby retail stores and then mail the goods. Every assignment will be more complicated than previous one. You will acquire all the necessary skills to perform the job and we will evaluate your capacity to manage the assigned tasks. Please let us know when you are ready to start with the first assignment and i will send you Employment contract

If you have any further questions and don't find the replies in this message, please feel free to ask me by email or you can call me through our U.S. Toll Free number: +18337890070 I am at your disposal from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00 ET(Eastern Daylight Time). I can also call you back, if you just send me your phone number and the best time for the call by email.

Warm regards,
Emmy Walter

Toll Free # United States: +18337890070
Head office # in Germany, HR Dept.: 49.157.3599.3866

10018 New York, NY

You can definitely tell this scammer has put a lot of work into perfecting this and really scamming people. I hope they get caught, and I hope this thread is helpful to those who are caught in this POS crosshairs. I think they found me on an online job-board like Indeed or Glassdoor.
Advertisement

#402562 by AlanJones Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:52 pm
What info are you looking for exam? There's plenty of it in the original post.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#403997 by Germany link Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:25 pm
I am fighting with Capital One right now to get the many thousands of dollars back that they are now applying to
my account in spite of my many warnings to them that the Emmy Walters posting for [email protected]
is a criminal enterprise that it took many minds and many, many hours to devise.
Capital One's promise of a 100% guarantee against fraud only applies, it seems, when they are defrauded, and
not their customers.
You've seen the lengthy and professional job posting that they have from the other post. What they don't tell you that the monies applied to your credit account ( they use Amboy bank in NY to facillitate this Fraud) to purchase items for the poor people in Europe and Asia that can't get these items...i.e... computers, etc., can easily be re-directed back to Amboy Bank. An account that was never opened for you in the first place. "oh...you don't have an account with us,sir " said the Amboy bank director, "so you could'nt have had funds credited to your Capital One account"....well, yes it was, and then two weeks later it was re-directed back to your bank, in spite of the fact that you were notified of this scam 2 weeks earlier, and did nothing!!! I'll try to keep you abreast......
#404002 by maluu53 Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:15 pm
lead-europe-gmbh.com

Our company was established in 2014
interesting
website is much younger

Dates 218 days old
Created on 2019-06-26
Expires on 2020-06-26
Updated on 2019-06-27

Registry Registrant ID: Redacted for Privacy Purposes

server for this site is Romania
IP Address 2.57.120.30 is hosted on a dedicated server
IP Location Romania - Bucuresti - Bucharest - Bunea Telecom Srl
#404003 by maluu53 Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:19 pm
LEAD Europe GmbH

Address:
New York, 10018 NY
United States

Head Office address:
Wortmannstr. 32, Wuppertal
<<< google maps shows an apartment building, 1 flat is available for rent
42107 North Rhine-Westphalia
Germany

Email: [email protected]
USA Toll Free # 01.844.954.0546
Germany Phone # 049.157.3599.3866 <<< a respectable and trustworthy company can be reached via cell phone only ???

both infos about location and phone number in Germany should raise loads of red flags
#404008 by AlanJones Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:50 am
Germany link wrote:they use Amboy bank in NY to facillitate this Fraud) to purchase items for the poor people in Europe and Asia that can't get these items...i.e... computers, etc., can easily be re-directed back to Amboy Bank. An account that was never opened for you in the first place. "oh...you don't have an account with us,sir " said the Amboy bank director, "so you could'nt have had funds credited to your Capital One account"....well, yes it was, and then two weeks later it was re-directed back to your bank, in spite of the fact that you were notified of this scam 2 weeks earlier, and did nothing!!! I'll try to keep you abreast......

It is very unlikely that an account was actually set up for you with Amboy bank. What is more likely is that a victim of phishing had their account at Amboy bank compromised and the scammers transferred money from that account to your Capital One account or the scammers deposited a fake check from an Amboy account to your Cap One account.

When the Amboy account holder noticed the fraudulent payment and reported it to Amboy, they will have reversed the transaction, resulting in the money you received being debited from your account.

The best thing for you to do is report to your local police that you are a victim of a re-shipping scam and also report it on the FBI's IC3 website. I don't know who you are speaking to at Cap One, but if you haven't done so you need to speak to their fraud department and give them all the details of the scam that you are a victim of.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.