Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403508 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:15 am
Subject: NOTIFICATION FROM POLICE VERY URGENT..
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 16:15:44 -0400
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Police Command Headquarters
Address: Garki 2, Abuja
Motto: Fighting Faud In Africa
Email: [email protected]

My Dear: Congratulations,

This notification email is coming to you from Police Command Headquarters and please immediately you receive this message do let us know by responding back, because we need to carry on with this important work accordingly, we are writing to let you know that we have three gentlemen arrested in the Western Union/Money Gram yesterday name Eze John and Augustine Oge also fake Diplomat, and one of them came from Accra-Ghana and through our investigation we discovered your email address from one of them, which proved that they have scammed you before, The fact is that one of them made us clear that they did scammed you.

Please this office don't have much time for this issue for now. As you can see, we are very busy based on the mandate given to us by the present Government to arrest most of this hoodlums who have engaged themselves in scamming foreigners. be kind enough to reach us with all your contact details , you are also advised to send down your office address, your phone number and the list of amount you have spent to this internet scammer’s here in Africa so far, first thing tomorrow morning we will lead them to court and from the court they will be sent to jail and court will reverse back all your money you have lost in the past including the recovered money/cars properties.

These individuals in our custody have confessed they have other syndicates communicating and scamming people in other parts of the world like, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia. Desist from any suspicious emails or phone calls from any of these places and report such to us.

You are hereby advised to email us back immediate with the needed details, including the amount they collected from you, if you don't know the exact amount you have spent under internet scammer's control, do advise us with your past experience with those scammers, but if you don't know the specific amount you have spent, do tell us that you don't know the amount so that the court will charge the Countries how much they will pay you as your re-Compensation. Please all we need is the truth and if you never spent any money to the scammers just make us clear. send the email here [email protected]

We wait to have the details from you as soon as you get this mail. On what ever happened at the Court tomorrow, we will let you know. you can reach us any time, please don't forward this email to any person from Africa to avoid them using it to do their bad work on the name of West Africa Interpol Service please.

Thanks,

Inspector Mohammed Adamu
The Inspector-General of Police (IGP)
F.C.T. Police Command Headquarters
190>>>>145<<<<<160>>>>>38<<<<6555co
AVISO IMPORTANTE:La información incluida en el presente correo electrónico es confidencial, siendo para el uso exclusivo del destinatario arriba mencionado. Los mensajes de correo electrónico dirigidos a clientes de Servientrega S.A. pueden contener información confidencial y protegida por la ley. Le rogamos que no lea, copie, reenvíe o guarde este mensaje si no es el destinatario señalado. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que lo devuelva a la dirección de remitente arriba mencionada y borre el mensaje.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403585 by FishyMails Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:00 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2020-01-22 6:12:10 AM +00:00
Subject: From Inspector Mohammed Adamu

Image result for arrested by police in nigeria

Thanks for your respond We receive you email and we hereby assured you that you will receive your fund included all the money you spend in the paste trying to get your fund and you are advise to reconfirm your valid personal details. also I wish to inform you that those hoodlums we arrested in western union store still under investigation. hoping to hear from you today with your information, Enclosed is attached copy of my Police ID CARD. also Eze John and Augustine Oge

I need you to take a very wise step by stopping any conversation with this people who claim to be high government officials banks and thereby defrauding people of they hard-earned money we advice you in this issue at hand to stop any conversation with them and that will shows us that you are a very wise man. First of all I am the Inspector-General of Police I am in a better position to give you the best advice which you should follow and all will defiantly work out well for you.

You have to beware of any one in Ghana or any one claim to be high government officials banks in Nigeria, western union, Parcel Companies or any check from UN etc) They are internet Fraudsters. They will continue to ask you for more money and they will never deliver anything to you. OVERLOOK ALL THEIR MAILS AND CALLS OK? THEY ARE FAKES.

I am a Police officer the head of Nigeria Police Force and as a result of my position I have sent this email to advice you and you should be very happy to have met a person like me in this time, if not you would have taken the wrong step. I tell you again stop any conversation you have with the so call people who claim to be high government officials, banks, western union, Parcel Companies or any check from UN etc ) forward their details to us because EFCC, FBI,CIA and Interpol looking for them because they are criminals.

You should know before now that this people is make money out of you, take this advice and opportunity for your good and also for your family as well forward their details to me so that I can report them to the EFCC, FBI, CIA and Interpol because they are criminals

However, for security reasons you have to send us the Western Union or MoneyGram receipts you send to them and It's important you provide the below personal details

Full Name:........................
Home address:............................
Direct Tel No.:..........................
Date of birth:...........................
Position held:...........................
Nationality:.............................
Copy of Identification:..................

Thanks,

Inspector Mohammed Adamu

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#403741 by FishyMails Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:28 pm
Date: 2020-01-25 3:42:11 PM +00:00
Subject: Attention:

Attention:

We write to inform you that we received your email please as a matter of urgency looking at the issue, It is paramount you stop dealing with any other person in regards to your transaction expect my honorable office since I will be investigating Eze John and Augustine Oge after they arrest.

This is to officially inform you that we have called the attention of our legal Department today and we met for over three hours on this issue. We have promise to look for all that scammers you and have them arrested for scammers you and to tell you that this will cost you nothing if only you will come and this office has finalize your payment and you will receive your fund via Swift Transfer or via International ATM Card all we need from you is your co-operation to enable us serve you better.

Dear, without any delay we want to informed you that we are invite you to come so that you will sign some documents for us

We are waiting to see you

Thanks,

Inspector Mohammed Adamu

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#404425 by FishyMails Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:20 pm
Date: 2020-01-25 8:11:36 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Attention:

Attention: ,

Thanks for your respond please as a matter of urgency I write to inform you that I understand you regarding your inability to come down to Nigeria in person for the signing of your statutory Fund Approval documents and consequently I reported same to the Supervisory Committee.

However, it has been advised that since you cannot make it to come in person to Nigeria that you can make use of a Legal Practitioner (LAWYER) who lives and practices here in Nigeria for the signing of the documents and as such you will need to obtain a Non Residential Clearance Permit (NRCP) here in the country with your name which the Barrister must come with to the office in a bid to sign the documents. Note that this is utmost necessary for security reasons

Thanks,

Inspector Mohammed Adamu

#404426 by FishyMails Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:21 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-01-28 9:03:35 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Attention:

Attention: ,

I AM WRITE TO YOU REGARDS TO YOUR EMAIL, ALL WE NEED IS YOU OR LAWYER TO COME AND SIGN THE DOCUMENTS FOR US AND WE PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR COMPENSATION FOUNDS AND WE WILL ALSO LOOK FOR ALL OF THEM THAT SCAM YOU AND HAVE THEM ARRESTED SO IF YOU NEED YOUR MONEY BACK YOU HAVE TO CONTACT A LAWYER FIRST AND WE HAVE LOCATED A GOOD LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU IN GETTING THE NON RESIDENTIAL CLEARANCE PERMIT (NRCP) AND THE SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF THE LAWYER:

NAME: KELLY MORDI.

ADDRESS: KM & ASSOCIATES 23 PARTVILLE LANE ZONE 2, WUSE-GARKI. ABUJA.

EMAIL: [email protected]

DIRECT NUMBER: +234 9079796319

HE IS A (SAN) WITH SHELL OIL COMPANY HERE AND YOU HAVE TO INFORM HIM THAT YOU WHERE DIRECTED TO HIM BY INSPECTOR MOHAMMED ADAMU TO ASSIST YOU IN GETTING NON RESIDENTIAL CLEARANCE AND ALSO SIGNING SOME DOCUMENTS FOR YOU HERE IN NIGERIA

BE ASSURED THAT ONCE THIS DOCUMENT IS SIGN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA WILL AFFECT YOUR FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ACT OF DELAY.

Let us hear from you urgently.

Thanks,

Inspector Mohammed Adamu
The New Inspector-General of Police (IGP)

#404427 by FishyMails Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:23 pm
Date: 2020-02-06 10:07:07 AM +01:00
Subject: Form Attorney Kelly Mordi

KM & ASSOCIATES
23 PARTVILLE LANE
ZONE 2, WUSE-GARKI. ABUJA.
DIRECT TEL: +234-9079796319

ATTN:

Subsequent to your mail dated Thursday 06 February 2020 after received your letters I call Inspector-General of Police Mr. Mohammed Abubakar Adamu and him told me why you need my assistance you need me in getting a document for the claims of your compensation. I am prepared to grant you my utmost professionalism as a Legal Practitioner that will assist you in procuring the document I will prefer you give me details about this What was your Relative Occupation?

I will grant you my service as you need it. But you have to let me know who directed you to me and nevertheless I will also require you to provide me with some of your details that will assist me to get you the document from the Authorities responsible here in Nigeria.

First Name?
Other Names?
Address. ?
Telephone number ?
Sex?
Age?
Nationality?
State of Origin.?
Religion. ?
Occupation?
Marital Status?

I advice you to give me details on the information as stipulated above.

Yours in Service,

Attorney Kelly Mordi
KM & Associates.

#404428 by FishyMails Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:25 pm
Date: 2020-02-08 7:27:09 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: From Attorney Kelly Mordi

KM & ASSOCIATES
23 PARTVILLE LANE
ZONE 2, WUSE-GARKI. ABUJA.
DIRECT TEL: +234-9079796319

ATTN: ,

Dear how are you today I hope you and your family is doing well I got your email and why do you said you do not need my services again? I really do not understand why you said that but I am surprised and so disappointed in you for insulting my humble person.

Well I have already forgotten about you or helping you I am surprised of you in the first place, I do not know who you are, I only trying to help you like Mr. Norjehan Orjehan in Pahang Malaysia, Marie Laura in NORTHOLT GB United Kingdom and Iatjana Ullerich in OBERKULM CH SWITZERLAND.

I help Lim De Ming to received his fund no Tuesday 21 May 2019 through FedEx Courier Company and hear is the tracking number 812316589744 go to FedEx.com and tracking the number to see.

I help Norjehan Orjehan to received his fund no Tuesday 19 March 2019 through Fedex Courier Company and hear is the tracking number 811321737311 go to FedEx.com and tracking the number to see.

I help Marie Laura to received his fund no Monday 3rd September 2018 through FedEx Courier Company and hear is the tracking number 812316770899 go to FedEx.com and tracking the number to see.

I also help Iatjana Ullerich to received his fund Monday 12 November 2018 through FedEx office and hear is the tracking number 812316745096 too go to FedEx.com and tracking the number to see.

Well you can call me or get back to me as soon as possible by return my email immediately you receive this email to know what to do for you okay

Earlier action is on your own advantage.

Yours in Service,

Attorney Kelly Mordi
KM & Associates.