Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403497 by AlanJones Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:16 am
From: Federal Bureau of Investigation ( FBI) - [email protected]
Reply-to: Economic and Financial Crimes - [email protected]
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION:
Tel. No.: +18502708287

Dear Beneficiary,
I hope this email finds you in a convenient condition.
On behalf of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), I am Christopher Wray, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Also, i have been authorized to contact you.
First, we introduce this commission,Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scam and money laundering in any part of the world, Our commission has been in existences since 2002 and our duty is to stop internet fraud.
We the Leader of the World Crime fighters has come together to informing the world what is going on and we have recovered over $522 Million dollars (Five Hundred and Twenty two million dollars) from the fraudsters around the world.
However, these body Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had a meeting and have concluded in compensating you the victim with the amount of $3.2 million dollars. The reason we are writing you this letter is to reconfirm your full information and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate owner through our paying institute (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ).Please do contact the below;
Economic and Financial Crimes
Mr.John Kelly
Email:[email protected]
Phone number: +1 (850) 270 8287
I will look forward to reading from you which will enable us proceed further to releasing your fund to you upon receiving your quick reply.
Regards,Christopher Wray
Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#403620 by AlanJones Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:02 am
From: Federal Bureau of Investigation - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED
Tel. No.: +18502708287

Dear Beneficiary,

I hope this email finds you in a convenient condition.

On behalf of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), I am Christopher Wray, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Also, i have been authorized to contact you.

First, we introduce this commission,Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scam and money laundering in any part of the world, Our commission has been in existences since 2002 and our duty is to stop internet fraud.

We the Leader of the World Crime fighters has come together to informing the world what is going on and we have recovered over $522 Million dollars (Five Hundred and Twenty two million dollars) from the fraudsters around the world.

However, these body Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had a meeting and have concluded in compensating you the victim with the amount of $3.2 million dollars. The reason we are writing you this letter is to reconfirm your full information and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate owner through our paying institute (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ).Please do contact the below;

Economic and Financial Crimes
Mr.John Kelly
Email:[email protected]
Phone number: +1 (850) 270 8287

I will look forward to reading from you which will enable us proceed further to releasing your fund to you upon receiving your quick reply.

Regards,

Christopher Wray
Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.