Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397947 by FishyMails Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:35 am
Other email: [email protected]

Date: 2019-10-04 02:51:55+00:00
Subject: Re: please i need your help

Re: please i need your help
Please permit me to introduce myself, i am Miss Anisa Ibrahim Coulibaly 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa, I'm the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late Father was a well known Ivory Coast military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI).
For more details, please contact me at my private email: [email protected]
You can read more about my father in the link below:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... -coulibaly
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father because my mother died during child birth and i was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile i wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where i kept my father's File which contained important documents like the will and deposit certificate of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account. Now I am presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 11.5 Million in Bank Of Africa here in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.
I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund.
However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. i wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but i am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money because she threaten to kill me.
Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me, i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no idea about foreign investment. Please all my communications with you  should be through email address for confidential purposes.
For more details, please contact me at my private email:  [email protected]
Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.
Yours sincerelyMiss Anisa Ibrahim Coulibaly.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#403475 by FishyMails Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:00 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-01-20 8:58:58 AM +00:00
Subject: Hi Dear, your US$900,000 ATM VISA CARD Compensation,

Hi Dear

your US$900,000 ATM VISA CARD Compensation,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you again. But if you do not remember me, you might have been in communication with me in the past regarding my investment project proposal for you to act as my investment trustee to receive my funds which we didn't concluded successfully. I am using this opportunity to inform you that the transaction was concluded with the assistance of another partner(Engr. Ahmed Hamed Al Subhi) from Oman whom the bank nominated to finance and conclude the transaction. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished project due to one reason or the other best known to you.

The funds were successfully transferred to my new partner's account in Oman who was capable of assisting me for the transaction and investment project. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed to me in your communication and time spent . I want to compensate you and to show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$9,000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and the amount was loaded into an ATM VISA CARD in your name, i was unable to make a direct transfer to your account because i didn't have your account details, base on that reason, i decided to asked the bank to load the amount into an ATM VISA CARDS in your name for financial security reason to avoid asking you bank charges and other bank fees.

Mean while, I Deposited your ATM VISA CARD with the camp priest, reverend father EMMANUEL JAMES JOHN ,I have authorized him to send the ATM VISA CARD to you once you are in contact with him. Please, accept this offer with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, Also comply with his directives so that he will send the ATM VISA CARD to you without any delay. As you are contacting him, you have to send your information where the ATM VISA CARD will be sent to so that it will be deliver direct to you through DHL.

1.Your full Name:.....................................................

2.Your correct mailing address:............................

3.Mobile Phone:.......................................................

The contact details to reach him are stated below.

Name: reverend father EMMANUEL JAMES JOHN,

email address: [email protected]

Presently, I am in the city of Oman (Muscat) with Engr. Ahmed Hamed Al Subhi and I'm very busy here because of the investment projects discussion with our investment Managers and also processing my studies admission. Once you received the ATM VISA card , you are oblige to make daily withdrawal of $3,000.00 each day from any Automatic Teller Machine attached to any international bank nearest to you.

So feel free to write an email to reverend father EMMANUEL JAMES JOHN and tell him to send your ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL without any delay and he would send all the necessary information and document which you will need to have access to the funds and kindly inform me as soon as you receive it.

My partner will get me a mobile number as soon as possible and i shall phone you when am less busy.

With My Best Regards and good wishes

Anisa Ibrahim.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.