Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403463 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:37 am
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 17:13:02 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Urgent Letter From Hospital.

My beloved, this is Ms Vivian Brown a citizen of Estonia currently residing in Ivory Coast. Please treat as urgent and important. I write from the hospital where I was diagnosed of liver failure following an intake of a poisonous substance maliciously given to me by my step mother and her children since they want me dead. The reason why i contacted you today is because i know that my step Mother wants me out of the way so they can expressly inherit my late father’s fortune which was passed to me before his demise. I have a little adopted child named Andrew C. Brown whom i adopted in this Country when my late Father was still alive. The total sum I inherited was $3.5 million Dollars which is deposited in one of the bank here in Cote D'Ivoire. My step mother and her children are after Andrew right now because they found out that Andrew is now the beneficiary of the said fund.

Dear beloved, please i want you to help him out of this country alongside the money for safety purposes. He is the only one I have and I don’t want to lose him for any reason. I want you to get back to me so that he will give you the documents of the fund and also direct you to a well known lawyer that i have appointed. The lawyer will assist you on all necessary documentations and as well make change of ownership.

See below the disbursement of the said fund upon retrieval.

1) My son Andrew gets 50% of the total sum upon graduation from high school with proven integrity and utmost sense of responsibility.
(2) Give 20% of the money to handicap and charity organization. The remaining 30% should be yours for the help to my son Andrew.
Finally, write me back so that Andrew will send you his pictures to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Andrew is 14 years of age now, therefore guide him. With every sense of humility, if I don't hear from you, I might be left with no other options than to seek for urgent help elsewhere.

May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish. Pray for me always.
Ms Vivian Brown

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement