Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403459 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:31 am
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 14:01:48 +0100
Subject: TO KNOW GOD AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Calvary Greetings Our beloved,
May heaven's blessings shower on you abundantly!
I am Pastor Darlington Ejiobi, The senior pastor to THE LORD'S DAY GOSPEL CHURCH AND MIRACLE CENTER.
Top of the day to you, We thereby extend our hands of brother/sister-hood partnership to you as a family and a friend and we aspire to work with you as a close relative, also confiding in you until a successful line is drawn in Jesus Name. Our most greetings to you and to all the entire members, students/ staff, we are very happy to hearing about what God is doing with you there in the base and your effort on how you are working towards people.
We are glad and also grateful for your continuing mail and support, we are greatly blessed and growing spiritually in the Lord, we believe that the Good Lord is blessing with new souls wherever Love are distributed, we think that there is nothing you can give us than to pray for us as you have been doing, as we all know that faith is a force, In life there is no force stronger than faith......Faith is taking a stand on what is written in spite of what is happening around you...Faith is consistently believing until you become what you believe.....You don't stop believing until you see the result as we always believing so as to see the good results.
The good Lord has given us strength to sharing the word and preaching the gospel to neighboring homes and surroundings and we are required to be supported and to work in the evangelical /mercy mission and also to organize effective and purposeful plans for the future. Thank you and thank you once again. Please voluntarily from you, My God ask me to tell you to support the orphan, We will appreciate you more.You have been in our prayer list as The Good God is directing us to contact you, You can't stop counting your blessings, The Lord's Day Gospel Church with lot area of 500 square meters and has been for more than two decades in time, and experiencing deterioration in some parts of it and its roof might collapse anytime, For this reason, we plan for renovation and expansion in a way our place of worship as we are having increasing number of brethren, The area is insufficient. Thus we plan to add multipurpose areas to be utilized by the mothers and their small children, and also the National Association of the Deaf - NAD, National Federation of the Blind - NFB and Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund- DREDF and for other offices. At present, there are more than 2000 members of the church. With this growing membership and the need to enhance more conductive and quality worship, we are on the thrust of reconstructing our church building. The prospective budget cost of the building is $50,000 USD. We appeal to you for any amount of donation/ support for the realization of this humble project. We will appreciate whatever amount you may give for the renovation and expansion of our church. Remember that givers never lack.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thank you with many many blessings,
Pastor Darlington Ejiobi,
Senior Pastor.

See also: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=187261

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement