Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403323 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:06 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I'm Barr. Berat Mehmet
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 14:16:09 -0700

Good Day.
I'm Barr. Berat Mehmet working with Berat Mehmet & Co Intl Law Firm
Turkey as the Attorney, I am writing you this memo, because I have an
urgent business proposal for You that will benefit both of us, and It`s
urgent.

Please, write my personal E-mail For More Details. [email protected]

Thanks
Berat Mehmet
E-mail: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403334 by FishyMails Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:11 pm
Date: 2020-01-16 4:38:34 PM +00:00
Subject: Dear , Below is the Business Plan,

From Barr. Berat Mehmet.

Dear ,

Below is the Business Plan,

Thanks for responding to my email. This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it remain and be treated as such only. Let me use this media to introduce myself to you, I am Barr. Berat Mehmet, the Attorney of Berat Mehmet & Co Intl Law Firm. As a lawyer, I am aware of the various atrocities propagated over the Internet but please this is not of such. I am only informing you in desperation out of the reality of the circumstances and dilemma that I find myself. I was the personal lawyer and also, acquaintance to a certain client of my law firm (Berat Mehmet & Co Intl Law Firm, here in Turkey) who was an independent oil contractor here in Turkey also, but died in the tsunami of 26th December 2004 in Indonesia. He and his entire family were killed in that disaster that shook the world. He operated a domiciliary investment account with the private banking division of Ziraat Bank here in Turkey and that account was one of numerous accounts assigned to me.

The balance in the account was $ 26.5M Million USD when he died but accrued interest over the past years to a little over $ 28.2 Million USD in the last quarter of 2014. Before I continue, let me sensitize you with one law in Turkey banking act. It stipulates that any such funds owned by a deceased customer in the banking system must be brought to the notice of the government and subsequently taken over by the government if at the expiration of 10 years no valid beneficiary or next of kin applies for claim of such funds. The next of kin to the account was his eldest daughter as his wife died of cancer several years ago and he did not re-marry. The most tragic part of it all is that he died along with his entire family (ie that same daughter listed as his next of kin and two sons).
As the relationship officer to the deceased customer, I was appointed me to oversee that a relative of his that can qualify as next of kin is appointed so that they can take over the funds as inheritance. So, since the death of the deceased customer, I have written several letters to his Address, relatives address, with the intent to trace and locate any of his extended relatives to whom shall be bestowed upon as claimants / beneficiaries of his abandoned personal funds in the custody of Ziraat bank, but all such efforts have been to no avail. So this was the situation with the deceased customer who coincidentally happens to share similar details with you. This is why I am reaching out to you so desperately.

Because the funds was to be taken over by the government as prescribed in the banking act due to my inability to get a next of kin for the deceased account by the government. I had to initiate a transfer of the entire funds in the account and retired it before it becomes too late. This became necessary as the fund in the deceased account was almost due for scheduling as unclaimed inheritance to the offices of the Turkish government as funds from an unclaimed estate. So I had to make a closure on the deceased account and with the assistant of colleague Deniz YILMAZ who is a Member of the Audit Board in the bank, I subsequently transferred the entire sum therein to a number account in the private banking arm of Türkiye İş Bankası (Turkey Isbank) also here in Turkey because the foreclosure and eventual remittance of the funds to the Turkey government was then due in a matter of weeks.

If I had not done that, the funds would have become the government’s funds. I could not just sit and watch as all they would have used the money for is to fund unnecessary wars and their unnecessarily large cabinets. I saved the situation with that action of transferring that fund out of the banks system to the number account (It's a secret account that uses only numbers and not names) in Türkiye İş Bankası that I setup for this reason. It's a very common type of account in Swiss banking. I did all these because there was still no valid beneficiary or next of kin to the funds.

After I had the funds transferred from the bank, I went into extensive research to look for at least any relative to the deceased but still there was just no lead. I even had to employ the services of a private investigator and the result was the same as before; no trace of Kin.

Now another problem has arisen although I expected it. Turkey Isbank sent me a notice last week that a beneficiary has not yet applied for the transfer of $28.2 million USD in their custody. They wrote that they are obligated to reverse the transfer if no beneficiary applies for the funds within the next 21 days. I cannot afford to let this happen as the funds will come back to the bank and be declared as profit at the end of the year.

This now brings us to what I desperately need you for as you should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I now propose. I NEED YOU TO APPLY FOR THE FUNDS with Turkey Isbank! I will arrange all the paperwork including probate and give you all the information you will need including the transfer control keys which proves to Standard Ziraat Bankası that you are indeed the beneficiary to the transfer. I assure you that we can have the entire $28.2 million USD to your name within the next 72 banking hours if you'll grant your consent to this project and follow my instructions to the letter. There is entirely no risk to you me in this project as it's already a concluded matter at my firm. All that's remaining for me to do is write a report that I was able to get a valid next of kin (which shall be you) for the funds and backing it up with a letter of probate from the Royal Court of Justice.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send you by E-mail the next step to take to facilitate this transaction in the shortest possible time. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal shall be entirely hitch-free and legally conducted. You should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been planned by me for the completion of this project. If you choose to do this with me, I propose that equal shared of the fund, between us, that means 50/50 percent shall be shared between us in equal ratios for this deal.

Please bear in mind that if you do not do this project with me, the funds will be returned to the previous bank and there will never be any mention of the name of the deceased customer and that of his family.

You should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been planned by me for the completion of this project so, what I need from you now in your reply emails are:

(1) Your exact full names as stated in your Identity Card:
(2) Your current residential address:
I need to harmonize them with my records. PLEASE SEND THEM IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever informed you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. Once I get the above information from you, I will also send you my identity so that you will know whom you are transacting with.
You may not know this but people like me in this kind of situation have made tidy sums out of comparable situations like this and they run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones' way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, and move to PM, account. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance will not pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank.

I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Let's share the blessing. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this same email account If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; .. I will deny knowing you and about this project I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you and also through this email address. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

Please observe this instruction religiously please, again, note I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learnt from my clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon dear.

So all I require from you is your consent and solemn confidentiality on this from you as it shall remain our secret forever. Deals like this takes place every day in the legal world and the reason you never hear about them is because they never fail. The world of law especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. This is a one in a lifetime chance for both me and you. Please do not fail me.
Regards
Contact Person: Barr. Berat Mehmet
E-mail: [email protected]

======CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE=======
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#403342 by FishyMails Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:18 pm
Date: 2020-01-16 7:38:50 PM +00:00
Subject: Dear Potential Partner: .

Dear Potential Partner: .

Thanks for your response and information's you have sent to me and also i want to thank you again for choosing to do this project, you will never regret this decision you’ve made because we are truly doing the right thing. I have found you trust worthy and given you my trust not only as a partner but as my beloved brother, please do not let me down. Also, thanks for the information you sent of yourself. I have now harmonized them with our record here at my firm. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, and you have my word on that. I will like to tell you that in inheritance the next of kin can be anybody, it is not compulsory for the next of kin to be related to the late customer, it does not even matter if you are from different countries. The most important thing is that there must be documents to show for it, which would make you a sole next of kin to the late customer. As the attorney will prepare the necessary Affidavits which shall put you in place as next of kin to my late client, he will obtain the necessary clearances from the Turkey authorities which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction.

In regards to this, I have taken care of all the expenses and the cost of obtaining the documents to give the transaction the proper documentation that is required to perfect the finishing of this transaction. Your only obligation in this transaction will be to set up an offshore account that can accommodate these funds (US $28,200,000.00) in possession with Turkey Isbank and this bank must be a corresponding bank of Turkey Isbank. From there the money will be transferred in bits to our various local accounts through internet online banking facility so that it will not raise eyebrows. The reason why you will have to set up this offshore account, this is to by-cut all the Government taxes and monetary monitory bodies and it won't raise any red flag. The account will be opened in your name and you shall be the only one to have access to this account. As the lawyer, I will handle all matters of probate on your behalf, I will have all the documents completed, and with these documents I will come forward to Turkey Isbank to support the application which you will put forward to them that will speed the immediate release and transfer of the funds to the account you shall open in a Bank I will recommend to you soon.

After you respond to this email I will be sending instructions to you, Those shall be the information you’ll be making available to Turkey Isbank, that the funds should be released to you as the bona-fide next of kin to my late client. Immediately your application is received and approved by the Bank after due consideration an approval of funds will be issued to you as the rightful owner of the funds. You need not to worry as I would use my position to facilitate the approval and the subsequent release of the funds to you. I am currently working on a corresponding Bank that you can contact and get an account with, once I am done I will let you know the Bank that you need to contact and get an account opened in your name, be patient with me please; You will be required to open an account in your name in this Bank. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open, this is the best way for a transaction like this to stop all interference from your country of residence and it will also protect us from the bank knowing that I am involve. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude, so you should listen to my instructions and follow them faithfully.

All you need do from then onward is to always consult with me and follow my instructions as we proceed so that there won’t be any mistakes. Also, once again I expect our correspondence to be 100% "CONFIDENTIAL" from your "END", this is because of the nature and circumstances of this project. May I have your word(s) on that, please? I will not attempt to contact you by phone or fax except test message if need be, i mean mobile SMS, and also if need be i will try to contact you by phone call some day somehow. how is that to you...???,. As a matter of caution, it’s very important that I and you are not linked in anyway except maybe on an official level. Even this email address I am contacting you with is an official one that can't be traced to me in anyway. You are the only one that I communicate with here as no one else has this email address except you. For an even better understanding of ourselves, I will like to know the following:

(1) I trust you and i believe in you.
(2) Assurance that I can get your total devotion and trust to see this through? I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project if we put our heart to it.
(3) Have you handled large amount of funds before? If yes, How much was the Maximum?
(4) Do you have the ability to open strategic accounts within or outside your country for the purpose of safe guarding the funds? This is very important.

Please do answer this question in your next reply and let me know your answer on questions 2,3,4. Please, once again, ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody because of its nature. It's going to be our secret forever.

Yours Sincerely,
Barr Berat Mehmet.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.