Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403298 by FishyMails Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:21 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2020-01-15 20:49:26+04:00
Subject: Good day,

Good day,

I am still waiting for your Email response, you did receive my first
email to you????

Respectfully Yours,
Mrs Maria H Ayman

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#403299 by FishyMails Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:24 am
Date: 2020-01-16 6:05:24 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Good day,

I apologize for intruding into your privacy; Since we have never met each other before but please pay attention and understand my reasons of contacting you, please don't be angry with me.

I am Mrs Maria Hissam Mohamed Ayman From LIBYA but now in hospital. I and husband were into, Real Estate Business and a Government Contractor before my husband death on May 25 2010. We were married for 15 years without a child due to my fibroid problem. And since my husband's death I have been diagnosed with blood, cancer that I hardly move around.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for next 6 weeks because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. When my husband was alive he made a deposit of $7.500.000.00 USD. Knowing my condition I have decided to donate this money out for charity purposes. Beloved one, I want to transfer this money to you, I want you to use at least 85% of this money to visit the orphanages homes, help the poor, sick ones in the hospital and woman with cancer then take the remaining amount to take care of your home because every worker deserve his wages. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money, my relatives are not Good,they are selfish, they frustrated my marriage life, because of my condition they turned their back on me thinking nothing good will come out from me since I am SICK AND CHILDLESS moreover I and my late husband vowed to use our last wealth to help the less privileged since we have no child. Please I don't need any telephone communication at all because of my health condition.

My dear, Reply me for me to give you other details. Proverbs 19:17 He who is gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward him for what he has done.

Please accept my sincere apologies for writing you privately without your consent.

Thanks and be Blessed.
Mrs Maria Hissam Mohamed Ayman

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#403332 by FishyMails Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:00 am
Date: 2020-01-16 2:48:09 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Good day,

My Dearest,

How are you and your family doing today , I hope all is well with you all over there? Meanwhile, I thank you so much for your concern my dear, I will thank you first for your urgent reply, and you’re such a nice person I really need in this project. I got your email contact from google and I feel like to contact you maybe you will be the right person to handle this project for me and I will like to know if you are willing and capable to handle the transaction.

Please I will be much happy If you can send me your full information, like home address, phone number , copy of your passport and it will help me a lot to know the person am dealing with well .

Hoping to receive your reply.

Thanks and be Blessed.
Mrs Maria Hissam Mohamed Ayman