Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402521 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:29 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Your Consignment Deposit Information (CDI)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 20:42:22 -0800

Attention Beneficiary
This is an official notification of funds deposited in your name by a late customer of our bank. We arrange for the safe keeping of special and valuable packages and baggage in trust for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy.
A benefactor whose identity can not be disclosed because of the Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement that was signed with the benefactor when the funds were being deposited, made the beneficiary of a package containing some amount of money.
The Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement signed with the benefactor mandates us to fully disclose and disclose the benefactor's identity 18 months after you, the beneficiary, has received the funds.
The funds totals US$10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and we confirm that these funds are fully free of any liens, or encumbrances and are clean, clear and non-criminal origin and are available in the form of CASH.
You are hereby advised to reconfirm your Full Contact Information for verification with information contained in our database in the format stated below.
After verifying the details with the information we have in our database, you will be asked to personally claim the funds in our bank where it is kept with the Consignment Deposit Information (CDI) that will empower you to do so.
This Consignment Deposit Information (CDI) is what you need to claim the funds and will only be sent to you after all your information has been verified and confirmed to be true. Information should therefore be sent in the manner stated below so as to ensure that no mistake is made.
Your Full Name: .................
Your Complete Address (Physical Address with Zip Code) .......................................
Date of Birth (Day / Month / Year): .................
Direct Telephone / Mobile Number ..................
Your Occupation: .....................
Fax Number: ..........................
Complete the above and send back to me as soon as possible.
Congratulations in advance.
Thank you and I sincerely remain
Mr John Duker

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403093 by mettes Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:38 am
Dear

With thanks, I acknowledge the receipt of your email. This transaction is my brain child and may be done according to my instruction. I have perfected everything concerning this transaction and you must understand that this is not a child's play. I must tell that trust is earned and not given and therefore, I want us to be sincere to each other during and after this transaction as there are a lot of deceit going on all over the world now especially on internet.

Having said this, I must inform you that this process will not take long before the money is released to you as the beneficiary and this is totally risk free. All these depends on your co-operation. It shall be handled in professional way and there shall be no problem now or after we have received the money. Since you can not send the identification, kindly send the license number as soon as possible.

Again, you are requested to send your full personal data as follows.
FULL NAMES:......................
ADDRESS:.....................................
NATIONALITY:...................................
STATE:.....................................
TEL:..................................
FAX:...........................
AGE/DATE OF BIRTH:..............................
SEX:.................................
MARITAL STATUS:...................................
STATE OF ORIGIN. ........................................
YOUR DRIVING LICENCE AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. .........................................
YOUR LANGUAGE. .......................................

Please accept my apology. You see, in this transaction we have to behave like brothers and sister must see each other as equal in all aspect showing respect and understanding and i encourage you to make sure you respond swiftly

Let me hear from you as soon as possible,Sincerely,

Mr John Duker
#403263 by mettes Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:22 pm
Attention:

With great thanks I acknowledge the receipt of your email, Well I write to inform you that your fund have moved to Bangkok Bank Of Thailand, As it may interest you to know that your interest has been my confidence. Now that your account will be comfortable to receive the fund I hope that one of the vital requirements has been met. ( Bangkok Bank Of Thailand) .Well, I do not want to look at your view and reasons why you should be haired. Why we should not overemphasis on issues that will not only undermine but rather remind us the interest and purpose of this reviewed process which we hope to strive with,

By this view and understanding of the essence of our hopeful meeting through Diplomatic Delivery.is quite unfortunate that I can not allow you to go stress through the Diplomatic Delivery Officer because they may run away with your fund.

Also if you can then let us go and discuss how best and fast we can make sure that you did not have any problems, in this regards we are ready to all supportive as to facilitate immediate transfer of your fund through Bangkok Bank Of Thailand as You have been credited to your bank account ($10.5M) you have been able to transfer less than $ 1,000,000.00 to your bank account without any delay until the full fund is remitted to your bank over there.it May be successful if only we can work In cooperation and fairness.

Also, the Bangkok Bank Of Thailand foreign remittance officer, you are advised to contact them now, name (
Mr.Bilman Wararat)Below is their contact information.

Bank Name: Bangkok Bank Of Thailand.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
CONTACT PERSON: Mr.Bilman Wararat.
Director Universal Online Accounts Department.
PHONE NUMBER: +6663-547-9081
#403283 by mettes Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:11 pm
Email from "the bank from Thailand"
BANGKOK BANK THAILAND BBL.
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
333 Silom Road, Bang Rak, Bangkok,Thailand.
TELEPHONE:+6698-8924-977;FAX:+6628-6869-6777.

Attention;Rosemary Stanford.
Trammezantelei 178, 2600 Schoten, Belgium.
Legally Approved Transfer Of: $10,500.000 US Dollars.

Your $10,500,000.00 Funds have been approved for immediate release to you Through Direct Swift Global Online Account Opening with our Bank which will enable you to start Transferring Your Funds from your Universal Online Account with our Bank "BANGKOK BANK" to your Own Nominated Bank Account in your Country.

Reply Immediately with your Below complete Information for the commencement of your Funds Release.

1. Your Full Complete Names.
2. Your Home Address.
3. Your Direct Phone Number.
4. Your Age/Occupation.

5: Your Identification Scan Copy.

As soon as you reply now, We shall send you Full details with our Website on how to Register for your Universal Online Account Opening with our Bank through our Website and we shall Credit your Online Account with our Bank to enable you to start Transferring your Funds from your Online Account with our Bank "BANGKOK BANK" to your Own Nominated Bank Account in your Country

Reply Immediately.

Yours faithfully.
Mr.Bilman Wararat.
Director Foreign Remittance Department.
Bangkok Bank Thailand.
Bangkok Bank. Head Office.
Address: 333 Silom Rd, Silom, Bang Rak.
Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand