Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403277 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:34 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 03:21:29 -0800
Subject:

Hello :Dear,
I got your contact through your country's Information Exchange Online , I decided to contact you to seek for your assistance in this urgent matter that requires trust and confidentiality.My name is Mr. Rahman-Azimullah,a senior Manager of a abu dhabi commercial bank.
This is urgent, confidential and profitable business for both of us Valued at Fifteen Million,Two Hundred Thousand United state Dollars ($15,200,000 USD).
This fund is an excess of the branch in which I am the senior manager made as profit last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year 2019 report to my Head Office and they will never know of this Excess.
I have since then, placed this amount Fifteen Million,Two Hundred Thousand United state Dollars ($15,200,000 USD) on a SUSPENSE SECURITY without a beneficiary.
As a senior Manager of the bank, I can not be directly connected to this money, I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money as the beneficiary of the funds. I want your cooperation to work with me in sincerity so that the corresponding bank where the fund is presently will see you as the beneficiary because I'will connect you with the bank, and they will prepare an ATM Card and send it to you through DHL then you can withdraw the fund and put it into your personal account then I will come we share it 50/50 each.I await your response so that we can proceed immediately kindly contact me on my direct email address. ([email protected] ) for more details
Best Regards,
Rahman Azimullah.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement