Room for Rent and other rental scams
#403250 by Michelle Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:45 am
[email protected]

Hallo , Frohes neues Jahr.
Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an meiner Wohnung in Kaiserstr.105 53113.
Mein Name ist Arnold , Ehemann von Angelika Schwertner aus Warsaw , Poland.
Ich bin der Besitzer der Wohnung, und ich möchte die Wohnung mieten, weil ich sie von meinen Eltern geerbt habe, die in Bonn lebten. Ich brauche es nicht zu benutzen, weil ich meine Familie habe und hier in Poland arbeite, so dass Sie es für einen langen Zeitraum mieten können, von 2 Monaten bis zu 10 Jahren.
Die Wohnung verfügt über 3 Zimmer: 2 Schlafzimmer, 1 Badezimmer, 1 Küche und 1 Wohnzimmer (75 m 2), der Preis beträgt 620 € pro Monat und Kaution €1240, ohne die Rechnungen (ca. 80-100 €/Monat).
Die Wohnung ist komplett eingerichtet und renoviert, wie Sie auf den Fotos sehen konnten. Verfügt über eine voll ausgestattete Küche, ein sauberes und geräumiges Wohnzimmer.
Ich möchte wissen, mit wie vielen Personen Sie die Wohnung teilen möchten und wie lange. Sie sind willkommen mit allen Details über sich selbst. Ich denke, das war es für den Anfang, ich hoffe, ich habe nichts vergessen. Also, wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, meine Wohnung zu mieten, senden Sie mir bitte eine E-Mail für weitere Details. Wir können auch auf Englisch sprechen, wenn Sie möchten.
Ich warte auf Ihre Antwort.
Arnold Schwertner

[email protected]

Hello ,

First of all , I want to tell you that if you are ready to proceed with this transaction I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works. I will send a copy of the contract signed by me .
You will have 2 days to inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent . I will pay the shipping costs.

This is how they work :

1) I will make the delivery papers at AirBNB agency.

2) After I will make the papers for delivery they will require for your payment confirmation of the first month and the guarantee deposit(€ 620.00 + € 1240.00 = € 1860.00) to the company . AirBNB agency will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody .
Also AirBNB agency will give you further instructions about the money deposit .

3) After the payment is confirmed the delivery process will start and when you will receive the keys, you will have 2 days inspection period before your final decision to rent .

4) If all is in order, you will instruct AirBNB agency to give me the money. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account.

5) If you refuse to rent the apt , AirBNB agency will give you a full refund (€ 1860.00) and you will give them back the keys and the contract.

If you are interested to rent the apartment please send me your information, so i can make the deal:

Name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:
Phone number available:
Photo of ID or Passport :
Date you want to move in the apartment:
Rental period that you want to stay:

Thank you !

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement