Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#401099 by AlanJones Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:19 am
From: MR.BERNARD ARNAULT BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn:E-mail Id owner. PACKAG HAS ARRIVE SUCCESSFUL?
Tel. Nos.: +447451271433 & +16307019240

Attn:E-mail Id owner,

Greetings to you, it is categorically cleared that you have emerged as our beneficiary. This is to inform you about my plan to send your funds to you via Diplomatic Cash Delivery (DCD). This system will be easier for you and The $3,500,000.00 USD was deposited with a security company in the United Kingdom for security reasons and better protection of the funds. I am going to send your donation amount of ( $3,500,000.00USD) To you via Diplomatic Delivery.I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The money is coming on (2) two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please, you don't have to worry about anything in respect of this your transaction.The boxes are coming with a Senior Diplomatic Agent Mr.Robert Williams who has every Diplomatic status and immunity will accompany the boxes to your house address in as much as you follow the Diplomatic instructions you shall receive your ( $3.5MILLIONS USD) Consignment Trunk Box within 48 ho

Do make sure you switch on your mobile phone so that the Diplomat will establish communication with you upon the receipt of his arrival. Be informed of the delivery schedule that will be used in bringing your donation award which you obtain from me Mr.Bernard Arnault,and my wife Helene donation to you in your country. The Diplomat will be leaving the UK by 18:00 (GMT). British today to arrive in your country for registration and tagging of your package formalities before he proceed to your doorstep latest 18:00 Hours tomorrow which is the next day due to the large time difference and when he arrive he will book an appointment with you on how you are going to meet. Below is the details of the delivery schedule:

NAME OF DIPLOMAT: MR.ROBERT WILLIAMS
EMAIL ADDRESS: ( [email protected] )
CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER: +447451271433 USA +1-630-701-9240
DISPATCHING AIRPORT: LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT

THE DIPLOMAT NEEDS THE FOLLOWINGS DETAILS FOR ACCURATE DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOXES,PLEASE FILL THE FORM CORRECTLY:

YOUR FULL NAME :............................
HOUSE ADDRESS :.............................
NEAREST AIRPORT:...........................
CELL NUMBER:...............................
PHONE NUMBER:..............................

IMPORTANT NOTE: I RECEIVED ALERT FROM AIRPORT AUTHORITY THAT YOU WILL MAKE PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION AND CUSTOM CLEARANCE BEFORE THE DIPLOMAT CAN BE ALLOWED TO DISPATCH THE FUNDS TO YOUR DOOR STEP, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT PAYMENT NOT THE DIPLOMAT.I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME ANY MONEY BUT THIS CUSTOM CLEARANCE FEE IS A VAT AIRPORT CHARGES THAT A BENEFICIARY WILL PAY TO HIS OR HER GOVERNMENT,I HAVE PAID FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET,THE HOTEL EXPENSES AND THE DIPLOMAT FEEDING WHILE HE IS IN YOUR COUNTRY BUT I CAN NOT PAY THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE FEE BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE CLEARANCE RECEIPT AND CERTIFICATE SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY DEPOSIT IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR MAKE GOOD USE OF THE MONEY IN YOUR CITY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.PLEASE KINDLY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT ASKING YOU FOR ANY MONEY,AND I WILL NOT ASK YOU TO SEND ME ANY MONEY.

IMPORTANT ADVISE: DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN RESPECT OF YOUR FUNDS TO AVOID IMPERSONATION OR DIVERSION SO BE WARNED, AND ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE KINDLY IGNORE AND DISREGARDS IT, ALSO DO FORWARD IT TO ME FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.(ZZ91/00443)

CALL THE DIPLOMAT RIGHT AWAY TEL +447451271433 USA +1-630-701-9240

Regards
God bless you

MR.BERNARD ARNAULT BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#428814 by AlanJones Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:28 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attention Beneficiary your overdue payments have been approved.
Tel. No.: +12604758261

Attention Beneficiary..

RE: RECOVERED FUND.

In reference to the signal received from our Investigative Team
concerning overdue payments. We write to inform you that some funds
have been recovered from some Security Companies, and sub financial
houses, meant to be paid out to owners but diverted.

However, it was found after due auditing and vetting of all payment
files, that your name was tagged on the unpaid payment list. Thus, we
are informing you that all overdue payments have been approved and a
sum of $5,500,000, as shown in our Gazette will be released to you
after re-confirmation of your details.

1) Your full name and Address,
2) Phone, fax or mobile.

Contact this office directly via Email, Text or Call to speed up
payment processing and release. Do discard this information, if you
are not the intended recipient.

All emails are read and attended.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Robert Williams
Director, Foreign Matters
E-Mail: ( [email protected])
Phone Number +1( 260) 475-8261)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.